Thread: TMNT details

TMNT details

Not sure if these details are already out there, or even if they are here they are for anyone who missed them...

http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/3...s-dice-masters

Key Points,

released in january.
    Box set - MSRP is $34.99
    Deluxe Box Set (tin box) - MSRP is $39.99
    Team box - MSRP is $19.99
    Playmat - MSRP is $19.99
    Dice bags (1 for each turtle + 1 generic) - MSRP is $14.99 each.

Personally i'm not sure on this one. Typically I'm a one property player (marvel) but TMNT were a massive part of my childhood and I do have a weakness for them... I suppose it'll come down to seeing how this set takes shape nearer release.

From the article:

"The Team Box will be a sturdy plastic box with a magnetic closure and internal compartments for sorting dice and cards. Dice and cards featuring the four turtles and Splinter will also be included. MSRP is $19.99."

So it looks like we are getting our first team box with cards in it. Promos possibly like those in the set-up boxes?

Interesting details on the team box that comes with cards and Dice. January 2016.

I'm kinda hoping for some unique action dice. Like, instead if white action dice, they are light green. And the 4 action dice colors would be blue, purple, orange, and red.

i just want some unique sidekicks besides the one other version that out there

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    I'm kinda hoping for some unique action dice. Like, instead if white action dice, they are light green. And the 4 action dice colors would be blue, purple, orange, and red.
    Considering you more than likely just described the four turtle dice that may not be the best idea.

and they must be green die colour pls!!!

Splinter, Shredder, April, Kurai and krang are SRs for sure!!!

I hope her Teambox will look like a Lunchbox

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    Year 3 (2016):
    • TMNTDM1
    Looks like I got that prediction right then.

I want leaks! I want them now!

I have super high hopes for the set. A little expensive for my liking, so the set needs to be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    I have super high hopes for the set. A little expensive for my liking, so the set needs to be huge.
    Yeah, depends on how much bigger than a Starter Set it is, and how many dice you get per character.

But, it's clearly being priced at one of the 'boxed board game' price points, so is going to have to offer good value, if it's going to compete in that market.

Fair point. I just don't want to be disappointed. This should be the best DM set ever for me. I've always been such a huge TMNT fan.