Thread: Adding JUL and AoU to database?

Adding JUL and AoU to database?

Right now it seems the trade list database is dead because the cards from the latest sets (JUL and AOU) are not in the database.

What needs to happen to get the latest cards in the database? I would volunteer to do the gruntwork if necessary.

I would really love to see the community using the trade list database instead of posting threads. I hate trade threads: they accumulate forever, they go out of date, there's no common format/style and they're hard to search. Using a proper database would allow for future improvements such as auto-matching.

LMoE

Ken our webmaster has been busy preparing for his Gencon trip. Unfortunately that has set back some of our web projects. You can read more about it in his article on the front page. For now, I'm planning on uploading some Colon code scans this weeekend, but I'm not sure how many I'll get to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Ken our webmaster has been busy preparing for his Gencon trip. Unfortunately that has set back some of our web projects. You can read more about it in his article on the front page. For now, I'm planning on uploading some Colon code scans this weeekend, but I'm not sure how many I'll get to.
    If you have access to colon codes, I have some questions re: transparent energy icons and affiliations I've been waiting on Ken for. PM me maybe?

Unfortunately, I have access to a folder to dump scans in. Then when Ken gets a chance he's going to upload them. I'm not a webmaster in the elast, but I know how to operate a scanner, and I have most of AoU.