Thread: Infiltrate and D&D Monster

Infiltrate and D&D Monster

Can the D&D Monster banner be given as an affiliation using Infiltrate? I'm not up to speed on how Monster works as an "affiliation" in D&D.

I believe so, yes.

(And I think I might know what you're thinking, and yes, I do believe you can turn your opponent's characters into monsters, force them to block Gamora, and, in doing so, gain experience for your adventurer(s)...)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    I believe so, yes.

(And I think I might know what you're thinking, and yes, I do believe you can turn your opponent's characters into monsters, force them to block Gamora, and, in doing so, gain experience for your adventurer(s)...)
    Give the man a cupie doll!

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
    Can the D&D Monster banner be given as an affiliation using Infiltrate? I'm not up to speed on how Monster works as an "affiliation" in D&D.
    It is listed in the D&D Rulebook as an "affiliation". I would absolutely say you could use that to give your adventurers experience, but it does give them an extra +3D that you have to account for.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    It is listed in the D&D Rulebook as an "affiliation". I would absolutely say you could use that to give your adventurers experience, but it does give them an extra +3D that you have to account for.
    Understood. Works on sidekicks, right?

Target character would include fielded Sidekicks, yes.