Thread: Random Question

Random Question

I hope this is the best place to post this question. If not apologies.

Is there a single place to go to look up all the fun things you can do on these boards like the stuff or do we have to just look it all up individually? I don't use it enough to remember most of it.

There is, but I'm having trouble finding the article myself. Any idea @Randy ?

Yeah I took the original post and put it up on the WIKI so it'd be easy to find (and update as necessary). Thanks for the link @Randy !

i learned something today. by the way this card is underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    That is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

As for underrated...

Also, How did you mention me like that?

You just type "@", then their username. It's handy when answering a specific person on a thread, to make sure they see it.

are the Age of Ultron codes active yet?

:aouindex:

We don't have

:julindex:

yet.

@Ken can't this be automated?

Do you need some volunteers again?

It wasn't working for me when I tried it earlier @Randy . Let me try again...

Ahhh. OK, it doesn't show up in the preview, but it shows up in the actual post. Learnin' curves. Thanks Everyone!
    @Randy for good measure.

BTW, "Colon Codes" is an AWESOME name. We need to do something on a shirt with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    We don't have

:julindex:

yet.

@Ken can't this be automated?

Do you need some volunteers again?
    I strongly suspect that @Ken is busy with GenCon prep right now. Once the con is done (and he's had some recuperation time), I think we'll have some more work done on the forum. I'd be happy to help however I can.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    I strongly suspect that @Ken is busy with GenCon prep right now. Once the con is done (and he's had some recuperation time), I think we'll have some more work done on the forum. I'd be happy to help however I can.
    Ah, right, cool.

I guess that would explain why the database issue hasn't been fully fixed yet too.

I am up for providing scans of AoU, helping with the index as well.