Thread: D&D BFF Month 3 OP

a little bit bigger pictures please, i cannot read what they can do.

Just one. Why can't people take pictures properly? I can't read the text, and therefore, cannot become adequately hyped.

Best pic I have. Pulled right off ebay.

Green Dragon has Breath Weapon 1. Once per turn during your main step you may KO one of your NPCs to give Green Dragon +2A and +?D until end of turn. (I can't make it out, but it has to be +2D, right?)

Owlbear. Global. Pay . Once per turn, target character gets +?A. (I know, of all things to nt be able to make out, it's the number. I think it's 1.)

Zombie. If a Zombie is knocked out during combat, and it knocked out the character it was engaged with, return Zombie to the field on its level 1 face.

Edit: Owlbear sucks. Only way he doesn't is if that turns out to be a +2 instead of a +1. Even then, you're just bringing him fir the global. But I have a feeling it's +1.

Zombie is cool. Used with the rare Magic Sword or Vulnerability basic action, he could be very a very aggressive cheap character. But by himself, his stats don't lend themselves well to the ability.

Green Dragon looks awesome. A nice cheap breath weapon that let's you keep opposing sidekicks out if the way. He buffs himself. And provides a free sidekick ko. That could be incredible on a Villainous Retaliation team. Turn the sidekick to s Villain. KO it for free, trigger Retaliation, that buffs the Dragon as well, attack, use Breath Weapon. I want this Green Dragon for that team.

If those are the exact effect, then there isn't too much to see here lol. The green dragon could be useful with stuff like hulk out around though.

That zombie plus mystic box or Gamora global... Depending on the ruling of "it knocked out".

I find people complaining about pictures on eBay to be Hilarious. And I say that because as I order them for the Vassal Module, life would be simpler if people could take good Pictures. Also Trinity War Month 4 OP is also on eBay. Pictures are not any better.