Thread: Article: TRP Podcast 61: Top Ten AvX Cards to Own

I like the idea of the "dice market", and realize this is the first installment of it, but might be useful to say where the value of a card is trending. Example: "Tsarina is trending down $4 from last month at $??" "Gobby has remained steady at $??" etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Flexei View Post
    I like the idea of the "dice market", and realize this is the first installment of it, but might be useful to say where the value of a card is trending. Example: "Tsarina is trending down $4 from last month at $??" "Gobby has remained steady at $??" etc etc...
    It would be awesome to implement some kind of price tracker similar to the way cheapassgamer tracks video game prices.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    @Mongooli , who was seeded 1 after Swiss also brought JG to CanNats.

Ramones + Weird Al = win

Only thing is that using the BIN price for eBay is not really a valid metric for determining a card's value. Using the completed sales works well, but anyone can put any price they want for BIN and that doesn't mean it's selling at that price.

This was a great podcast. I can now have a better picture of what our "power 9" might look like although. I would put an odd costing storm somewhere on there. This also makes it easier to inform my friends of which cards they should focus on, having just started. I think Johnny Storm is and will continue to shape our meta. Mostly because at this point he wasn't as effected by the direct damage stoppers I.e. First Avenger or HPG than gobby and human rocket. Human torch is definitely the meta. Be afraid!

Also Dave I know why you put FWX at #1 he made huge waves at nats and worlds and you plan to continue his reign with overcrush. I have practiced hulk out a bit and it has incredible potential. If you don't try this...I will haha Wolverine will live on

Is it possible to automatical pull the completed sales from ebay once a week and average them out in a spreadsheet or something or google docs?

You're definitely not the only one who would put Webslinger on a top ten list.

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    Ramones + Weird Al = win

Only thing is that using the BIN price for eBay is not really a valid metric for determining a card's value. Using the completed sales works well, but anyone can put any price they want for BIN and that doesn't mean it's selling at that price.
    Good catch on my incorrect wording. I actually didn't use the BINs alone, I averaged both the buy it now and bidding auctions that were completed only, so it was an average of sold prices up to that point in July for eBay. So the prices reflect actual sold prices

Thanks for the kind words everyone on the new segment!

So I think I have to thank you guys for doing an AvX podcast. Pretty sure it lead to me finding an almost full gravity feed at a random Walmart. No super rare or wolverine but I think a got the rest of the cards on the count down!

This was probably my favorite episode so far. I DO enjoy lists, and I DO enjoy AvX... so, you know, it was golden. It's my go-to listen-to on the way home from work. Too bad I have to try and ration two podcasts a week for 2 and a half hours of drive time.

Feel free to submit suggestions for future segments if "2 Randys Make A Set In 5 Minutes".

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy View Post
    Feel free to submit suggestions for future segments if "2 Randys Make A Set In 5 Minutes".
    Big screen actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    Big screen actors.
    What do you say @RJRETRO , do we take the who's who of Hollywood, and bring them to Dice Masters?

*American Presidents
    *Pokemon Characters
    *Cars (sports, muscle, off road, etc...)
    *Canadian words that Americans don't understand...(@rjretro)

Classic TV shows

5 cost Alf-tastes like cat
    3 cost Family Matters-Urkel arrives
    7 cost Dukes of hazard-banned from TV land

I could go on...

WWF vs. WWF (think JYD head-butting a polar bear)
    Saturday Morning Cartoons