Thread: Imprisoned and Ultron - New World Order

Imprisoned and Ultron - New World Order

O.k - I maybe going full magic player here

But

(o.k Dont know the code for Ultron)

O.k - So if I roll an imprisoned die - I capture all the dice up to a total fielding cost of 2 all at the same time

So (as I said I might be going full magic) as they are all the first die, is that 3 points of damage for each card I capture?

If I am reaching, feel free to say so

No. Ultron only gives you credit for one die. While Imprisoned happens somewhat simultaneously, for game effects where it would matter, you pick a "first". Just like the one Beholder must be the "first" declared to attack even though all your attackers technically do so at the same time. This reaction would be pretty overpowered if it worked the other way.

(PS: We're still working on scans; in the future, that'll be the code though)

As I said - I was going full magic (I shouldnt make teams after playing D&D with my lawyer friends)

Ultron - New World Order

While Ultron is active, the first time you capture an opposing character die each turn, Ultron deals 3 damage to an opponent.

Just 3 damage each turn, no matter what.

LMoE

With Ultron active, they would all get returned immediately after the capture since Ultron would then do 3 damage to your opponent, right?

Quote Originally Posted by hath View Post
    With Ultron active, they would all get returned immediately after the capture since Ultron would then do 3 damage to your opponent, right?
    Yes.

Unless you had two Imprisoned dice on action faces...