Thread: The Side Kicks

The Side Kicks

(Phil Coulson - Inspirational Leader)

So this is going to be my theme team - the team is raising up the normal (IE boosting the hell out of the side kicks)

Using Beast and Zatanna as ramp and churn, Wall up with sidekicks, and attempt to get capt, star girl out to boost the side kicks to a total of 3a/3d, keep 1 zatanna and a wonder woman to keep them around while blocking, until you get GL and Falcon out then buy Blessing and swing - If you are having trouble, use pick your battles to reduce the legal blockers

See it at DiceMastersDB - http://dicemastersdb.com/teams/team/?id=2705
    Last edited by Bestia; 07-30-2015 at 11:38 AM.

If you're playing BAC: Pick Your Battles, did you ever think about using Black Canary:Crime Fighter to get your sidekicks through?

Also, Captain America is a 4-cost shield that gives +1A/+1D. Angel: Inspiring from UXM gives this same bonus but only costs three shields.

Would love to hear, why you choose the cards you did and open up discussion as to why these other two cards should or should not be utilized instead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jl077-crimefighter.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	2129   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uxm002-inspiring.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	2130  

I was also thinking why pick star girl when you also have Green Goblin

I didnt take Goblin lord - because I didnt start the game until Justice league came out so I dont have him

Falcon does the same thing as the Black Canary:Crime Fighter but cheaper and on demand rather then once off when fielded

And while Angel is 1 cheaper, it is only when he attacks, when captain america gives the +1/+1 bonus both on offence and defence - meaning it makes it harder for them to be removed with targeted damage

If I was to find a Goblin lord and enough dice I would probably drop beast and slide him in there

Ill trade you a couple. Since your starting out I have a bunch of spares. PM me if you want some new cards and dice.

Yeah the postage might be a ***** - I`m in Australia

Ill pay for it. Dont worry. Its just some cards and dice. Shouldn't be much.

So with Stargirl, would the side kicks get +1/+1 for for each die? As opposed to the Cap where they get +1/+1 no matter how many dice are out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_Damage01 View Post
    So with Stargirl, would the side kicks get +1/+1 for for each die? As opposed to the Cap where they get +1/+1 no matter how many dice are out for him.
    No, the text in brackets on the AvX Captain America is assumed for Star Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Ill pay for it. Dont worry. Its just some cards and dice. Shouldn't be much.
    *chuckles*

I'm glad you are doing this, it's really cool. Have fun with international shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I have a sidekick team but its slow and my buddy brought casualties as a BAC he destroyed me twice
    Well that is why beast and zatanna is there - hopeful to pick up the speed