Thread: Villains

Villains

So the team I'm thinking about running is as follows any constructive criticism would be very welcome

Ultron Drone common
    Green Goblin (gobby)
    Mystique (raven Darkholm)
    Loki (Gem keeper)
    Thanos (super rare)
    Jocasta (super rare)

I need some advice for my last two spots I'm currently running joker clown prince of crime and Harley Quinn but I wanna stick with marvel and I could also use some advice for the best BAC. Please help!

Black Manta for Retaliation? DC not Marvel, but still strong.

For BAC Villainous Pact (also DC) would most likely help you and almost definitely not hurt you.

You appear to have four or five win-cons there!

What is your game plan?

What threats do you see to that plan?

And how will you mitigate against them?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    You appear to have four or five win-cons there!

What is your game plan?

What threats do you see to that plan?

And how will you mitigate against them?
    My game plan is to buy cheap characters fast and deal quick damage and get Thanos fast. The only threat I have run into is super fast speed teams.Jacosta is a solid wall that pretty much stops most threats in the scene where I play.

Ehhh. For me I pretty much stopped it with Distraction and or Prismatic spray. Hell, I could magic missile her just for that one damage and pause her ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    My game plan is to buy cheap characters fast and deal quick damage and get Thanos fast.
    Well, you only really have one that will do that - Ultron Drone - so you need a way to ensure he gets his damage through to your opponent.

Might I suggest Hulk Out as one of your BACs?