Thread: Do you buy your opponent's BAC dice?

Do you buy your opponent's BAC dice?

Do you go out of your way to buy your opponent's BAC dice? Is it a part of your strategy? Before or after you see how those BACs will be played?

If they are something that would be helpful to my strategy, possibly.

If I can tell that my opponent's strategy is very dependent on having them, possibly.

If both are true, then almost definitely

I like buying their imprisoned's when their strategy consists of walling up behind pepper potts. (That happens often, I don't know why people do it)

When i see powerbolt and know his team depends on it, i will buy 2 at the first turn if i must ^^.

Lately when I see Hulk Out on my opponents side of the board I will buy 1 or 2 if I go first.

In a rainbow draft last week a kid pulled SR Obelisk and over crushed the heck out of me since he bought all 3 of his Hulk Outs. During our second game I used my first turn to buy 2 of the Hulk Outs just to keep them away from him and I end up winning that second game.

So, yeah, sometimes I'll buy the oppenents BACs if it hurts their strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by MatchesMalone View Post
    In a rainbow draft last week a kid pulled SR Obelisk and over crushed the heck out of me since he bought all 3 of his Hulk Outs. During our second game I used my first turn to buy 2 of the Hulk Outs just to keep them away from him and I end up winning that second game.

So, yeah, sometimes I'll buy the oppenents BACs if it hurts their strategy.
    I wish I could have seen that. I love it!

Depends on what I see them playing. Direct damage type teams often rely on them, so buying a few will rarely hurt and often help. I am usually more concerned with buying mine first though.