Thread: Article: Reading the Rainbow Age of Ultron Draft Episode 6 Knowing What You Need

Article: Reading the Rainbow Age of Ultron Draft Episode 6 Knowing What You Need

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Only two Iron Man dice kinda stinks. You might have to dedicate a BAC to that global to make Hyperion work (but he does work well with Hulk Out or Anger Issues. Only 3 Loki, so you're not likely to get another shot at him. Could also "hate draft" Ultron. Personally, I think I'd grab Loki and Beast.

Agreed on the iron man, but the fact that if you miss him you can grab a BAC helps alot.

Loki is good, but he doesn't help us win directly. If I were to get into a duel with someone else that didn't have a solid win plan loki would be the best. But having a plan to win puts me one step ahead of the loki teams.

Plan to win before you plan on how not to lose.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    I totally agree, but you will see Odin and Enchantress passed to you. And those are not maybe the best win conditions, but Loki shuts down Hyperion. There are only 3, having one can't be bad. I think the analysis is dead on. Loki doesn't win the game. But given your other choices and the board, he is an option, I think.