Thread: How do we have so many "guests" on the forums?

How do we have so many "guests" on the forums?

805 guests? Are they all bots? Or do we have that many unregistered users? In which case, I guess you really wouldn't know, since they're unregistered...

Yes, guests include anyone browsing that isn't logged in. Perhaps they don't want to register or just found us as a search result and such. When they browse the site they get added to the current guest total until they timeout due to inactivity and get removed from the guest count.

The guest count also includes bots, but they peak out at about a max of 50.

I've been looking at this thread for almost a week now, and it's making me feel a little guilty. So I moved my die to the "Registered User" pile.

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    I've been looking at this thread for almost a week now, and it's making me feel a little guilty. So I moved my die to the "Registered User" pile.
    Awesomesauce. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks. I look forward to spending way too much time here.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
    805 guests? Are they all bots? Or do we have that many unregistered users? In which case, I guess you really wouldn't know, since they're unregistered...
    That is a ton of guests. i say some bots and unregistered members.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Perhaps they just found us as a search result and such.
    This is exactly how I found this site. I am thankfull I did. Been on here for a few days now. Love this place!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicemage250 View Post
    This is exactly how I found this site. I am thankfull I did. Been on here for a few days now. Love this place!
    Glad to have you @dicemage! This is great community and this site allows us to interact in a fun way

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    Glad to have you @dicemage! This is great community and this site allows us to interact in a fun way
    I agree. A great place to interact with other lovers of the game as well as get new stratigies. I also love the articles that the main page has on this game. Thank you.
    Also I'd like to say a big "THANK YOU" to all of the fine people that run this site. THANK YOU as well.