Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Dice Masters Dream Match-ups

  1. #1

    Dice Masters Dream Match-ups

    I was giving this some thought today, and I was thinking about what kind of Dice Masters match-ups I'd like to see. It's possible some of these could happen on VASSAL or Google Hangouts in the future, and that excites me.

    2015 World Champion Dean "@alleyviper" Leyland vs. U.S. Nationals Champ Dave "Dave Walsh" Walsh
    I'd love to see these two guys build some teams and roll some dice. The world final was a little anti-climactic due to Dean countering Dave's team perfectly, and I'd love to see what he could come up with in a rematch. I assume we will see this match-up at a future event, and all eyes will be on the dice.

    2015 Canadian National Champion JT "@jthomash2" Von Homash vs. Isaac "@IsaacBV" Bon Vomash
    Little Cup Match-Up
    The men with the fake last names. This might not make a lot of sense to everyone, but I want to see these two heavyweights battle in the Little Cup Coliseum. Every time I see them play, I realize how far behind in skill level I am. They are always competitive, and I hope to see this match-up sooner than later.

    "@shadowmeld" The Nefarious Geneticist vs. Off the Meta's "@Necromanticer"
    The two most passionate rules debaters in history, although I think @Scorpion0x17 might want to debate that! These two guys will play any type of team at any time, and are very creative when it comes to the combos they pull out. I'd loooooove to watch a best-of-three series between these two.

    How about you?

  2. #2
    TRP vs Dice Anon - losing team has to quit the internet.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    TRP vs Dice Anon - losing team has to quit the internet.
    That's a lose/lose situation in my book! Nightmare Match-up!

  4. #4
    I think a match-up between me and @Shadowmeld would be great fun, but it would have to be little cup to keep things from getting too meta. Ideally, I'd set it up as a best of 5 series with each of us bringing 3 teams to the table. We play a match and the loser rotates to the next team in line until one of us has his third team knocked out. There'd be a lot of dynamic cards and combos showing up on the field and it would showcase the diversity of little cup with each of us bringing our own flair to the table.

    It'd be really neat if we actually managed to schedule any of these games and could get them casted and posted on the site. One can dream...

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon20 View Post
    Rematch of the daves from U.S. top 8 nationals. I heard their games were intense and it sounds like it would be great to see.
    GOOD ONE. I heard it was a coin-flip situation. Let's make this happen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromanticer View Post
    It'd be really neat if we actually managed to schedule any of these games and could get them casted and posted on the site. One can dream...
    I didn't post these for no reason.

  7. #7
    2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion
    360

    Location
    Akron, OH
    Blog Entries
    2
    @IsaacBV , I accept. I won't even use an OP BAC! Format specifics tbd, but I'm in.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    "@shadowmeld" The Nefarious Geneticist vs. Off the Meta's "@Necromanticer"
    The two most passionate rules debaters in history, although I think @Scorpion0x17 might want to debate that! These two guys will play any type of team at any time, and are very creative when it comes to the combos they pull out. I'd loooooove to watch a best-of-three series between these two.
    I'm more 'stubborn' than 'passionate'.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    I'm more 'stubborn' than 'passionate'.
    He is arguing his passion! I love it!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    He is arguing his passion! I love it!
    LOL

  12. #12
    @jthomas2 I am always up for finding more time to play against you-one was not enough!

  13. #13
    I would love to see 2v2 TRP vs Dice Anon, but instead of loser leaves the internet,how about loser has to build a tier 1 vixen team.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar_99 View Post
    I would love to see 2v2 TRP vs Dice Anon, but instead of loser leaves the internet,how about loser has to build a tier 1 vixen team.
    ...I'd rather leave the Internet.

    That being said, I'd love to see a doubles match with @Jthomash2 & @IsaacBV vs. @Walsh and Kelly. That'd be a blast.

  15. #15
    This sounds like a blast! We should setup some games! And thanks to everyone who wants to see me play, I've been having trouble getting into the game lately and this kinda stuff really gets the engine going again.

  16. #16
    I'm going to contact you in the near future about some ideas, @Walsh . Do you/would you ever play on VASSAL?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •