Thread: What Storylines/Comics Do You Want to See?

What Storylines/Comics Do You Want to See?

I'm not necessarily limiting everyone to just DC and Marvel, but what storylines or comics are you looking forward to?

For me, I'd like to see:

Hush
    Civil War (Which I'm sure we'll see)
    Identity Crisis
    More JL Dark

Quote Originally Posted by TRPRandy View Post
    do you mean see in a Dice Masters set?
    Yes...that was vague. Yes. Dice Masters.

Infinite Crisis
    52 (How could would it be to focus on those "minor" characters? But a set without Supes, WW, Batman? Never would happen)
    Blackest Night
    Other Justice Leagues (JLI, for example)

Batman Knightfall
    Teen Titans Judas Contract
    Any major Spider-Man event: Maximum Carnage, Clone Saga, Identity Crisis (probably not the same Identity Crisis Chris mentioned) Spider-Verse, even just a classic Sinister Six story
    Civil War
    Annihilation
    Earth X

YES Maximum Carnage. MUST. I want to see all of them. Spidey, Venom, Cloak, Dagger, Carnage, Shriek, Doppelgänger, Carrion, Goblin, Captain America (I LOVE the reveal when he comes in) and all of the rest of the team. Easily my favorite Marvel event.

Kingdom Come would be another fun one. But with Justice League and the upcoming War of Light, I really wonder if DC will ever use any pre-New 52 sources for Dice Masters.

I think so. Not to sound like a parrot, but if Heroclix is any indication, they feel free to cover whatever they want to cover in terms of storylines.