Thread: new WoL characters

Super Boy is a nice counter to bolt teams, especially Jocasta.

Lets be Honest, Wizkids hate me and make the characters i love the most to hard to use..... Superboy why??????!!!!!??

Superboy coming along side of Superman are definitely going to be bruisers

Did you ever read Dex-Star's Origin? It's like the Hallmark "movie of the week" for superpowers demon-cats.

Dex's action figure was such a disappointment. I'm glad they got his Clix right. I hope he has a version in DM that I can play. A lot. Such an awesome character.

I will make a team based around Dextarr.... it will win.....all.....

This is one of the sadest stories ever ive seen so far.

GOOD KITTY! Kitty will win! Kitty will eat the Cheese and enemys maybe....

The wording for that is totally formatted wrong. Maybe it's +1 attack for each Dex-Starr that attacks, but if it were simply +1 it wouldn't have his name in the text box twice.

Thanks for sharing this. I HAVE to pull a Dex-Starr. I would love a closer look at his abilities. I notice he is a rare. Can we assume there is a common version or uncommon version also? I cant wait for this set!

Earth has had 3 to 5 Red Lanterns already. They are supposed to be one per sector. They explained why the Green Lanterns got away with 4 on earth. I wonder why the reds like us so much.

Dex, Guy, Rankorr/John Moore for certain. Then there are Kara and Mera. Kara lives on Earth, but is technically a kryptonian. Mera was only deputized. I guess similar arguments could be made for Superboy Prime.

Has Lobo used that Red ring he scored off Atrocious yet? We that retconned after Flash Point?