Thread: Article: The DA & TRP Dice Masters Fellowship Award: Worlds Players

Article: The DA & TRP Dice Masters Fellowship Award: Worlds Players

Hey Congrats guys

It is awesome to hear about such cool people out there in the world

Hopefully I will win my way to worlds in 2017

I met all but one of these guys at the World championships....Grade A people. We have a wonderful community of players, and guys like these make it what it is.

While trying to learn DM a few months ago my son and I watched some YouTube Videos. We stumbled on the Nat's videos. On there was Charlie and he said he was from Atlanta. I told my son "I wonder if we will ever run into this guy"? Two weeks later we go to an OP event and there he is. Charlie is one of the coolest and nicest guys you will ever meet. He continues to stay in touch and helps us on our builds and play.

Quote Originally Posted by paradox22 View Post
    I met all but one of these guys at the World championships....Grade A people. We have a wonderful community of players, and guys like these make it what it is.

Did we meet? I got to meet a lot of awesome people but I am not sure if I know you by the username paradox though

Thanks @Indy Mon and congrats to the rest of these awesome dudes.
    I personally saw how great Dave was to the young guy, and how entertaining Charlie was.

@Flexei thanks for the nod and playing that game with you was one of my faves of the weekend. Missing the qualifier buy one spot was rough, but on the same note, it was ok because I got to enjoy the rest of the con.

Congrats to all the Guys. would like to meet everyone of you, yes all here and even YOU!

I think such people are really great examples how to flip the sides of emotions you have when you go to a big event and doesnt know one there into happiness or at least a really cool experience and a new friend !