Thread: W: SR Groot, FA Magneto, SR Electro, SR Captain Universe H: SR Constantine + others

W: SR Groot, FA Magneto, SR Electro, SR Captain Universe H: SR Constantine + others

I am trying to wrap-up all of my missing items (the four listed in the title). I have an extra SR Constantine, SR Winged Dragon of Ra, SR Obelisk and a grip of other rares from other sets. Throw some ideas out. For the right deal, I would consider breaking out my second copies of BEWD, Jinzo and Tsarina, though I prefer to keep those.

I'm an equivalent value guy and I typically use lowest eBay BIN to gauge value. Your proposal is about half value. We'd have to talk about some pretty serious throw-ins.

I am only looking for the four cards I listed (and maybe some other full-art stuff).

That Super Rare Electro is half the price for the Super Rare Jinzo. And Blue Eyes is a 60 dollar card

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    That Super Rare Electro is half the price for the Super Rare Jinzo. And Blue Eyes is a 60 dollar card
    I was about to point out that the card was only about $15 until I checked coolstuff... Good god, that's an absurd price. The thing is creeping towards $30 now. On the one hand, it does help to reinforce my points in my blog post about the addition of extra super rares being unhealthy for the game, so yay?

But the Blue Eyes is a very heavy competitive card.

It was 15 at once but it skyrocketed

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    But the Blue Eyes is a very heavy competitive card.

It was 15 at once but it skyrocketed
    Blue-eyes is kind of understandable, it's reached a point where it's more generically usable than PXG, easily. Jinzo just doesn't seem like it deserves the pricetag. It's a good card, and I've used it to plenty of success, but still. It's something for me to think about at least.

It's a very good card. I ran it heavily and I would say he deserves a 30 to 25 dollar range. He was in Grand Finals for Worlds

I made a trade for the Groot and bought the Electro

Still need a Captain Universe?

Nope. My collection (other than a few full-art promos) is complete!

I have a Super Rare Groot and Super rare Electro. I would like the Obelisk

I would like a second Groot, but I'd owe you a throw-in.