Thread: Does targeted KO = Damage?

Does targeted KO = Damage?

If I field and pay to KO , would Hulk deal damage to all my characters?

To ask it in a more general way, is KOing a character always considered to be damage?

Nope is the quick answer

(c) by Oatmeal and the other guys from Exploding Kittens

http://wizkids.com/dicemasters/dice-masters-faq/

Q: If a character with a game effect that is triggered by taking damage is KO’ed by a game effect, does their game effect occur?

A: No, effects that KO characters (or ones that move characters to different zones) are not considered to be damage dealt to the character. As an example, Thor, Legendary Warrior’s ability to knock out characters when he deals damage to an opponent is not considered to deal damage to the character and, therefore, his ability would not activate any game effects triggered by taking damage on the character that he knocks out with this ability.

I kinda feel dumb for asking a question already posed in the FAQ. I certainly deserve the Narnope.
    Thanks so much guys! TRPers are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
    I kinda feel dumb for asking a question already posed in the FAQ. I certainly deserve the Narnope.
    Thanks so much guys! TRPers are the best.

Razorback, i am sorry, that was not my intention, there are no dumb question !!!! ever!!!!!

It was a reaction to Bestia and because i like this Kitty Card Game <3 .

But yes, if you want you can be the Narnope and spear up people that deserve a NOPE , because you can!!!

And for english speaking people from germany to you:

I think my pig whistles!^^

@Ressless I was not offended in the least. I took it all in good fun. I simply should have done a better job researching before I posted. All the same, I'm grateful for quick answers. And especially for being introduced to the narnope. That is awesome.

Well i have a story from last saturday, i was playing with my Obelisk Deck Version X.Z.2.1 (i dont count anymore..^^) and against a Marvel Fury Anger Deck. Was funny but in the 5 Turn it was KO for him because of obelisk and another bystander said,

"Hey man you could distract just his Blockers so you deal double damage to him, thats even more awesome!"
    And i was, "Ehhhhh really? I dont think soo..."

Reading the Card and said to him
    "Dude we should read the cards we bring along sometimes at least to know what we are playing! X_X"
    Last edited by Ressless; 08-11-2015 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post

(c) by Oatmeal and the other guys from Exploding Kittens
    If I now post a Nope card does that make it a Yep?

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    Well i have a story from last saturday, i was playing with my Obelisk Deck Version X.Z.2.1 (i dont count anymore..^^) and against a Marvel Fury Anger Deck. Was funny but in the 5 Turn it was KO for him because of obelisk and another bystander said,

"Hey man you could distract just his Blockers so you deal double damage to him, thats even more awesome!"
    And i was, "Ehhhhh really? I dont think soo..."

Reading the Card and said to him
    "Dude we should the cards we bring along sometimes at least to know what we are playing! X_X"
    Distraction only works on attackers, not blockers