Thread: Dicemasters Addiction

Dicemasters Addiction

This is what happens when you let friends or family play Dicemasters unsupervised

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0440.JPG 
Views:	219 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	2439

I couldn't help myself, too excited not to share what I done did.

Shoutouts to @PurdueBrad and @Jthomash2 for trading me the sweet zombies in exchange for all of the things.

This is a thing that can exist if you believe in yourself.

In gaming circles, this is referred to not as "addiction" but rather as "acquisition disorder".

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Congrats? Congrats! I think.

Is that 100% of the Full Art cards? If so...congratulations dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    Is that 100% of the Full Art cards? If so...congratulations dude!
    Until war of light shows up to destroy something beautiful, yes.

Congrats, and I like the cards alot. now, I just have to put my hands on a Full Art Tsarina

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Until war of light shows up to destroy something beautiful, yes.
    Well WOL will will just give you a few more to collect. Gotta feed the addiction...

Were there no Full Art kinda cards for D&D or YGO?

Well WOL will will just give you a few more to collect. Gotta feed the addiction...

There was not.

Nope, after the yugioh/dnd release debacle that I saw, I imagine there would be riots in the streets and total anarchy if any fans of a non-comic IP got some extra cool stuff. Dnd did get some OP cards, but people only seem to tolerate yugioh because it is (in my opinion) the best booster set in the game in terms of usuable cards.

(I used a regional top 8 mat in my picture as some sneaky subliminal messaging, I hope no one figures it out :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The D&D OP cards were indeed full art, a nice bonus.
    I do own them all, as well as the rest of the OP cards since they're fun to colelct, but I don't count them as full/extended/alternate arts because the cards they chose to make into OP's have no different art than they would in their common/uncommon/rare forms. At the very least, the chases were an add on to a set of cards with art only up to the dialogue boxes. The DND cards don't meet this criteria, otherwise I would have to include half of a booster set in this collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The D&D OP cards were indeed full art, a nice bonus.
    All the D&D cards are full art!

Truth, but they did it with the special text and whatnot for the OPs.

This is one addiction, thankfully, I don't have. Although it is slightly there because an online store sent me the full art zombie red skull when I ordered what I thought was a normal. Not gonna complain at this, except... It just doesn't look right with the others in my folder. And that little nagging voice in my head is telling me I need all the zombies in both versions now. Or my collections not complete.... stupid stupid brain.

Quote Originally Posted by timbowyer View Post
    This is one addiction, thankfully, I don't have. Although it is slightly there because an online store sent me the full art zombie red skull when I ordered what I thought was a normal. Not gonna complain at this, except... It just doesn't look right with the others in my folder. And that little nagging voice in my head is telling me I need all the zombies in both versions now. Or my collections not complete.... stupid stupid brain.
    Its the evil little monkey in everyone's brain.

I kept telling myself, "You don't need the chase zombies; they are functionally the same." Then I pull one, find deals on two others and now I'm a chase zombie collector.

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    I kept telling myself, "You don't need the chase zombies; they are functionally the same." Then I pull one, find deals on two others and now I'm a chase zombie collector.
    I still think Zombies of any kind with a rarity called "Chase" is just misleading. The zombies are supposed to be chasing you, not vise versa.

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    Precisely the reason why I am grateful that I did not actually pull a chase Zombie. Actually, if I did pull one, I'd probably sell it, or trade it for a regular version and a whole bunch of other stuff.