Thread: Card Wiki Navigation

Card Wiki Navigation

Is it possible to put a PREVIOUS and NEXT link on the card pages to make it easier to "flip through" the card wiki database? The back button returns to the top of the selection page, at least for me, no matter where the choice was made from on that page.

Do you just want previous and next numerically within the set? That can definitely be done, it'll just take a bit of time.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Do you just want previous and next numerically within the set?
    Yes.

Although I'm sure there are other ways it could be done, too. Perhaps along with the previous and next, links to other versions of the same card, too, in-and-out of set.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
    Yes.

Although I'm sure there are other ways it could be done, too. Perhaps along with the previous and next, links to other versions of the same card, too, in-and-out of set.
    Age of Ultron Starter Set is done, (slowly) working on the rest of the AoU set. If you want to take a look, is that what you were envisioning?

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Age of Ultron Starter Set is done, (slowly) working on the rest of the AoU set. If you want to take a look, is that what you were envisioning?
    Perfect! Great work. Thanks for the effort. I hope others will appreciate it, too.

Just popping in (late) to this thread to express my continued amazement at all the work you guys have been doing on the Wiki!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wayne.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	3277