Thread: Show segment idea

Show segment idea

I'd like to hear a segment where someone builds a team around a card voted on by the TRP community. Run a poll for a week or two to gather votes, and then build the best team you can. I would imagine some of the more unplayable cards would be chosen like Vixen.

In fact, you could make it into a little competition. Have two TRP contributors each build a team around the same card and see who come up with the best team. You could call the segment "The Gauntlet" something appropriately outlandish.

We take suggestions for the "Prep Area", and will build teams around that card. If more people submitted ideas, we would do something like this.

...for the record, it would be the INFINITY Gauntlet, of course.

Thanks for the suggestion! (Also, you'll never convince anyone to build anything around Vixen. It's an unplayable card.)

Come on @RJRETRO . Common Vixen would be awesome for the Worst Little Cup Team ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    Also, you'll never convince anyone to build anything around Vixen. It's an unplayable card.
    I'm taking this as a challenge. I'll have something up by the end of the weekend.

How about a show/segment where 8 characters are drawn randomly from across the sets for each team and you have to determine how you will make them work together??

I would like to see some theme builds like the cruilist Villain Team ever and see how some parts are crafted in the team. Like Batman purchases for 1 Villainious Pact while joker is sitting next to him... .

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
    Come on @RJRETRO . Common Vixen would be awesome for the Worst Little Cup Team ever.
    Yeah, but who wants to lose purposely? ...Maybe you?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    I'm taking this as a challenge. I'll have something up by the end of the weekend.
    Great. Then we can replace her with a card that does the same thing she does, but better. :P

I designed a pretty evil little cup villains team. Challenge me on vassal, or wait 2.5 weeks, I'll toss it up on our next "unrecorded" episode.