Thread: Registered Events Missing from Wizkids Event System within a week of event date

Registered Events Missing from Wizkids Event System within a week of event date

Has anyone else noticed this?

Frequently I notice that the Wizkids Event System is missing events that have been registered and are happening within a week. In example if you view the WES and zip code 80241 and all events within 25 miles, the first event listed is 08/17. In reality there is an event today (the 13th) at The Wizard's Chest in Denver CO and the next Wizard's Chest event is listed as 08/21 (versus listing the 08/13 event). I have noticed this multiple times and today I e-mailed Wizkids Event System Support (wessupport@icarusstudios.com) to report the issue and see if they can fix this.

If you do see this type of thing, please e-mail support to see if they can correct, if we can get all of our events listed, we will get more players showing up to play and be able to grow the community even further.

Here is the event happening today which I referenced above and is not listed when you search for events within 25 miles of 80241: http://wizkidseventsystem.com/event.php?EVENT_ID=122774

Perhaps those events filled up and had no more room to register so we're dropped from the search results. More likely there was just a glitch though.