Thread: USA VS Canada DM Tournament Comes to an End

USA VS Canada DM Tournament Comes to an End

Today marked the second and final day of our USA VS Canada DM battle. Unfortunately, USA came out on top. Ironically enough, a Canadian won the US leg of the tournament and an American won the Canadian event.

We had 20 participants at both events which is a tremendous success considering the Canadian Nationals only had 20 participants. Hopefully this will show wizkids that the west coast has a strong community and worth having either the Canadian Nationals this year or a worlds qualifier in the pacific north west.

It wouldn't have been possible without all the Seattle/Olympia area residents that took the time to drive up here for the Canadian event as well as the Canadian players that took the time to go down for the US event last week. I'm so happy and proud to be part of such a great community of players; It's what makes this game so great. I can't wait for next year's battle!

A special thanks to @Indy Mon ; This wouldn't have been at all possible without you. You're such a valuable part of this community, and a great advocate for the game. You're a tremendous player and care only about making this game a success and making sure that people have fun while playing, even if that means losing to you the majority of the time. You deserve so much thanks and recognition for this. So on behalf of the Dice Masters community, thank you for everything you do! Keep it up!

Congratulations! I wish I could have made (any of) the events, but it wasn't in the stars this time.

Looking forward to playing with you all at Emerald City Comic-Con this year! (maybe for Regional Championships?)

Sounds like it went well, great job guys!

And yea America!

Quote Originally Posted by cbone3 View Post
    So what are you doing with the extra promo cards?
    The extra promo cards are going to be recycled so that we aren't tempted to give them to friends that weren't participating. It's only fair for the people that traveled.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacBV View Post
    Sounds like it went well, great job guys!

And yea America!
    Was so much fun! Can't wait until next year.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Congratulations! I wish I could have made (any of) the events, but it wasn't in the stars this time.

Looking forward to playing with you all at Emerald City Comic-Con this year! (maybe for Regional Championships?)
    I'll probably be able to make it down for that