Thread: Article: The Prep Area Podcast 08: Six Feet Under

Why did you have to use BEWD - As someone who has come in later into the game, and not having access to Yughoi cards - Is there something you can exchange it with for the ZSA

It is a really good card. You can get online as a single, or potentially through a feed. Definitely one of the better cards out there. As for a replacement, that is a question for @Shadowmeld .

Unfortunately, Deadman needs the Blue Dragon Effect. You could take Deadman out of the team and focus a bit more on bolts, then you wouldn't need BEWD.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRETRO View Post
    It is a really good card. You can get online as a single, or potentially through a feed. Definitely one of the better cards out there. As for a replacement, that is a question for @Shadowmeld .
    I've just about gone through the whole YGO gravity feed at my local store... I think I'm the only one buying them. Still no BEWD and still no Jinzo. But I have been impressing everyone with morphing jars and Saggi the dark clown on my zombie gladiator team!
    Last edited by CeeQue; 08-19-2015 at 12:23 AM.

@Shadowmeld , @Shadowmeld , @Shadowmeld ...

I fully get where you're coming from, comparing Felicity Smoak to Pepper Potts. Yes, they totally fill similar roles.

But.

But.

Does this look like a BLONDE to you?

Why you gotta be ginger-hatin'?

No hate for the Gingers. It's not my fault that EVERYONE in Starling City is Blonde, or a villain. Actually, I'm probably complimenting Felicity by saying that she's almost as good as a redhead.

The blonde-ening of Pepper probably came from Gwyneth Paltrow's movie portrayal ��

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    The blonde-ening of Pepper probably came from Gwyneth Paltrow's movie portrayal ��

Nope, still red-headed

You got me, but she is blonde more often than not