Thread: JSA Needs Some Love

JSA Needs Some Love

Avengers, X-Men, GOTG, SHIELD, Justice League, Teen Titans, and Villain affiliations all have abilities that specifically give bonuses when using other cards of that affiliation, thus creating synergy and promoting team play if the player so desires. However, the JSA affiliation lacks any team mechanic options. What up with that? They need something to make them feel more like a team, and perhaps a few more members.

There's only 5 of them and they arent syncing with their abilities. I just see them as a waste of space, or Wizkids didnt have any imagination for these guys.

They need testers for their cards.

Just be cause cards have a particular logo, doesn't mean those cards need to be able to be formed into a theme team. Not every creature type in Magic has tribal benefits. Heck, No one is complaining that the Legion of Doom doesn't have any tribal synergy(admittedly those are all villains, but then why ad the icon). Also, Adventurers have factions that are barely even mentioned on cards, and Egyptian God cards are referenced by 1 card ability in total. Not everything in the game is for mechanical purpose, but my adding those mechanics in now, they could always come back to those features and add to them.

That all being said, Check out this week's TPA for the ZOMBIE Society of America team!

Yeah but there's only 5 of them and in no way do they help each other. Most themes have some sort synching together. Like retaliation theme. One fall and the rest hit back.

I thought this was going to be about the podcast. Way to disappoint me, @SHAZAM! . Way to disappoint me.

Also, I expect some JSA stuff is coming. No clue when. I assume soon.

Fantastic Four don't have tribal stuff either.

It's future design space.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    Heck, No one is complaining that the Legion of Doom doesn't have any tribal synergy(admittedly those are all villains, but then why ad the icon)
    I actually made a thread on that fairly recently. Every member of LOD is already part of the villain affiliation and already gains those perks, making LOD absolutely pointless and unnecessary. Although I believe there is LOD OP coming up in the near future that might add something.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Fantastic Four don't have tribal stuff either.

It's future design space.
    It's all good. I just felt slightly concerned because when the WOL info came out I realized they weren't following the same pattern as the Marvel sets ( where they add a little to the previous set along with the new stuff ), at least for the time being. I just wanted to voice some JSA support.