Thread: Russian Oppression!

Russian Oppression!

Not sure if someone has posted a similar team but here's a team I've been tinkering with. Basic idea is to get wonder woman out and swarm ramp into colossus and level up everybody n watch the opponent take damage each turn while u build your wall up. Torch is there for a alt win con strategy while grundy and marvel girl are there to deal with threats/tsarinas n give me some life gain to pro long the game.

Wonder Woman: Trinity War x4
    Kobold: Greater Humanoid x4
    Human Paladin: Lesser Emerald Enclave x2
    Colossus: Piotr Rasputin x2
    Blue eyes White Dragon: Monstrous Dragon x1
    Human torch: Johnny Storm x2
    Grundy: Born on a Sunday x2
    Marvel Girl: Humanity x3

BACS: Polymorph & Distraction

Let me know what you guys think!

That human paladin global greatly reduces the threat that Colossus brings to the table. We debated about its interaction with Colossus, but in the end decided that 1 shield reduces Colossus's ability to 1 damage. Watch out for that. We instead put rare DCK on the team, and that had a solid synergistic effect, while also preventing our opponent from using PXG.

Also, have you thought about uncommon Captain Marvel instead of Marvel Girl? Her synergy with Colossus is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    That human paladin global greatly reduces the threat that Colossus brings to the table. We debated about its interaction with Colossus, but in the end decided that 1 shield reduces Colossus's ability to 1 damage. Watch out for that. We instead put rare DCK on the team, and that had a solid synergistic effect, while also preventing our opponent from using PXG.

Also, have you thought about uncommon Captain Marvel instead of Marvel Girl? Her synergy with Colossus is amazing.
    Yea i posted a question about that interaction between paladin and colossus in the wizkids forums so hopefully that'll be more clear. But in the mean time, rare DCK definitely is someone interesting to look to as a replacement. His ability looks even better to add on then paladins global protection.

And i saw her, but I find that with wonder woman + blue eyes i'm pretty set on finding a way to level up my dudes. + my own distraction limits any aggressive combat plays i may try to make.