Thread: The Dr is in

The Dr is in

With so many new cards and all the changes to the game that have taken place, I wanted to revisit an older card that I had fun with a while back. I feel that with all the new tech available to us that this card has a lot of potential. If you haven't guessed by now I am talking about Dr. Strange the uncommon

I feel like my build is a little slow and definitely could have some problems with control counter teams. Here is my team.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 10.10.46 AM.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	2686

I went with the common morphine Jar for ramp/feed PXG along with getting a decent amount of bodies on the field for blockers incase my opponent rushes me. PXG was chosen to help keep my bag cycling. Wasp is for her global and bolt synergy, Red Dragon is for the global to buy all my action dice at a discount, The Lantern Ring is to deal life damage and more Masks, The Hammer I chose to wipe my opponents board, and pairs nice with Feedback. I know that it will also wipe my board though the doctor will usually stay around. Magic Missal was also chosen to help with removal and cheap action die.

I have Baron Zemo & Prismatic Spray up there, because I thought about using those cards as part of my team, though they didn't make the cut in this current build.

Let me know what you think and why you think it. This is a work in progress and I am interested in making this team awesome, I know with everyones creative feedback I might be able to do that.

I think Baron Zemo could be extremely helpful to you, enabling you to keep the action dice coming. Might swap out Mjolnir, since it's pretty expensive for board clear and hurts you almost as much.