Thread: New Set Superman/Batman

Just came over to post this. Lois Lane, Nightwing and Batman Villians? yes!

Also, new abilities looks interesting....

Edit: Ok i was to fast to judge it, but still i want the full batman madness.....

but it is ok, with villains from Arkham Asylum <3

Oooh! New stuff.... I'm pretty excited not to learn more details about the new abilities.

Yes! Now this I like, mostly for the villains. Batman's rogues gallery combined with the Spider-Man villains from the upcoming "Amazing" set = noice noice. Sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jigsawhc View Post
    Oooh! New stuff.... I'm pretty excited not to learn more details about the new abilities.
    Made my day!!!!

Since I'm not a big DC fan, I think it would be kind of funny to see what kind of outrage would be sparked on here if the Riddler was not in this set.

How awesome would a Mr. Mxyzptlk card be?

So...

WOL SEPTEMBER
    ASM NOVEMBER
    TMNT JANUARY
    S&B MARCH

What is next? I bet a non-superhero set, D&D perhaps?
    Last edited by Meatman; 08-21-2015 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatman View Post
    So...

WOL SEPTEMBER
    ASM NOVEMBER
    TMNT JANUARY
    S&B MARCH

What is next? I bet a non-superhero set, D&D perhaps?
    Originally I couldn't remember which set was ASM. Figured it out... Amazing Spider-Man.

Amazing Spider-Man...the set that I am currently most looking forward to...

Quote Originally Posted by fun4willis View Post
    What is ASM?
    Amazing Spider-Man.

I'm really looking forward to another D&D set. I'm hoping they skip doing another Yu-Gi-Oh set. It's not my favorite IP set.

Arkham villains this is what I have been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!

Crosses fingers for Atom smasher and Black Adam JSA cards. Even though it doesn't exactly fit the theme. One JSA and two villain versions of BA. Or one JSA, one villain, and one unaffiliated. Either way.

More Flash rogues would be sweet. I'd love to see a Set that featured Flash rogues prominently

Black Adam, Zatanna, Shazam and Dr. Fate will have their own set oalled "Fiendship is Magic!"

Maybe we will some more thematic Sets in the future( i hope so)

I could imagine to see even an Injustice Set coming.

But lets be honest, the best set will be Deadpool, because Deadpool!

Fortunately...both Batman and Superman are rife with great characters. I really hope they pick some of their best and most interesting. Overtime however.... you are bound to create some polarizing supporting characters as well... Let's hope some of them don't show up into the 3rd or 4th set of Batman and Superman Dice Masters ;p
    Anyone care to generate a Batmite card? I remember the old original series... shall the hilarity begin??

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  9.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by pishposh View Post
    I'm really looking forward to another D&D set. I'm hoping they skip doing another Yu-Gi-Oh set. It's not my favorite IP set.
    Thats not really fair to the people who really do want another yugioh set.
    I would think 1 set a year is tolerable, considering the marvel/dc guys get tons.

Quote Originally Posted by pishposh View Post
    Considering a couple of the strongest cards in the entire game come from YGO, I would more than welcome some more kickass abilities. Otherwise, I couldn't care less about the IP either

I do hope the next D&D set continues with the higher quality that they proved the are capable of with that release, instead of the rapidly declining spiral they've entered into since the BFF set came out.

I don't even know what a Yugioh is. Something from the Pokeball Z universe, I assume.