Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: War Of Light PreOrder from CoolStuff

War Of Light PreOrder from CoolStuff

CoolStuff has War Of Light gravity feeds available for preorder for $52.49

I'm all for supporting local stores and all, but 40% off is hard to pass on.

Is it really releasing on Sept. 16th? I've barely played any AoU at this point!

Wow, $52.49. That's crazy cheap.

Good looking out, I was about to post this as well and I have just pre-ordered a sealed case.

Quote Originally Posted by jhaviland View Post
    If you order two gravity feeds do they just send you a sealed case?
    Nope. I've ordered with CSI before. You need to specify that you want a case.

Is a case better than two gravity feeds?

Getting two gravity feeds as a sealed case is better in that you shouldn't see duplicate super rares and should get practically all of the rare cards from the set. At least this seems to be the case from my experience.

It's a gamble, honestly. Regular rares don't have much aftermarket value so if you don't mind buying a few as singles than going with a second feed instead of buying a case has the chance to net an extra SR which might be value. I would say that it's most likely better to buy a case, but it might pay off not to.

I believe with Justice League set, you pretty much had 3 super rare cards in a case. One gravity feed having 2 super rare cards, the other having one. If you just got two random gravity feeds, you could end up with 2 to 4 super rare.

Do we know if War of Light will have Chase cards?

No chase art cards have been spoiled or announced. We are assuming there are 8 super rares again, but no sign of purple stripes.

Nice. Even better than miniaturemarket.com's $62.37

This has Troll & Toad beat by a bit. Never ordered from csi but I might give it a shot

Ahhh curse it - They arent allowed to ship it out of America

I am the "support your local store" guy, but after my store jacked the price I was paying per box by $20 and the ridiculously good price here, I bought two boxes. I'll get my starter and my collector's box locally to support the store.

I bought 3 gravity feeds and didn't request a case. Fingers crossed it works in my favor. The last time I bought two gravity feeds without requesting a case netted me 2x Captain Universe, so it doesn't always work out in your favor... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    Ahhh curse it - They arent allowed to ship it out of America
    Hey Adam,

Try using shopmate. It's essentially a mail forwarding service by Auspost. Get coolstuff to ship it to them, and they will charge you a fee to ship it back here. They're rates are usually about 20% cheaper than others.

But with our currency being so weak at the moment it's actually not much cheaper than getting it from the FLGS.

Quote Originally Posted by digitallimit View Post
    I bought 3 gravity feeds and didn't request a case. Fingers crossed it works in my favor. The last time I bought two gravity feeds without requesting a case netted me 2x Captain Universe, so it doesn't always work out in your favor... :'(
    You can send them an email and reference your order number to request the gravity feeds be a sealed case.

How long does it usually take them to ship gravity feeds and cases out?

They usually send them out on release day or the day following. It took about a week to get to me, but I'm on the opposite side of the country.