Thread: WKRF is online!

WKRF is online!

I know because they answered one of my questions

Zombie Magneto wipes card texts completely. @Scorpion0x17 , you were right.

Isn't @Scorpion0x17 ALWAYS right? I'm starting to think that he's Jimmy's better looking British alter ego

Thought 1 question in 20 minutes ...hmmm

SHIELD Agent - Need To Know Basis just got a whole lot more interesting and useful.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Zombie Magneto wipes card texts completely. @Scorpion0x17 , you were right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Mon View Post
    Isn't @Scorpion0x17 ALWAYS right? I'm starting to think that he's Jimmy's better looking British alter ego
    LOL!

Not always right (I did not see the Jocasta ruling coming, and argued she was a redirect, for instance), but I do try to base my opinion of how cards work on something more than how I want them to, and so I tend to get it right more often than not (I think).

Between the Z.Mags and Agent rulings (which I said from the very start was not a Scarlet Witch style ability) I am feeling just a little vindicated right now.

It says on the card for zombie magneto that 3 cost card will turn into expensive pawns

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    LOL!

Not always right (I did not see the Jocasta ruling coming, and argued she was a redirect, for instance), but I do try to base my opinion of how cards work on something more than how I want them to, and so I tend to get it right more often than not (I think).

Between the Z.Mags and Agent rulings (which I said from the very start was not a Scarlet Witch style ability) I am feeling just a little vindicated right now.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY. NOW SHIELD AGENT IS RIDICULOUS AND I BLAME YOU!

More answers!

SR Thanos can gain multiple Counters in one turn.

Lantern Power Ring counts Villain dice, not unique Villain characters.

Captain America can gain life even on level 3 (and all dice spin up but you only gain one life).

Oh man i see a Thanos Shield Agent combo. That could be devasting