Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Dice Masters Kompendium - a try

  1. #1

    Dice Masters Kompendium - a try

    Hello i wanted to ask you all, if there some people here that already started such an Project, to collect all rules that where made until now.

    I know right at this time to start such a thread is maybe not the best decision but still, it distracts me from the newest rulings^^.


    Well i am right now at page 7 or 8 and have only added rules that are in the forum, but no doubles(like when they relink something to another thread) or things that are already in the rulebook.
    Also included are erratas, faqs and rulings from official tournament to underline some rulings.

    I want to bundle it WORD and see if i can add some articles from here or DA for explaining some important things(like timing and priorities). See it as a small guide for Judge that doesnt have a Mini Computer Divice called TouchHandy and doesnt have internet on it either. ^^ So i would print it out, and add things the more comes from Wizkids.

    So when i have my firt version. maybe someone would be willing to read it and say "hey you missed an important rule there!!! Include it please."

    So far maybe i will finish it next week and have something to present.



    PS: Paper > App :P
    Last edited by Ressless; 08-26-2015 at 07:38 AM.

  2. #2
    I would not only include rulings that you consider 'important', but include all rulings.

    'Important' is a subjective concept and a document such as this should contain no subjective opinion, just objective fact.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0x17 View Post
    I would not only include rulings that you consider 'important', but include all rulings.

    'Important' is a subjective concept and a document such as this should contain no subjective opinion, just objective fact.
    That is true, and yes it is only my sight "what is important". I will change that and write in the way it will go as time goes on. thanks

  4. #4
    I created a document for our group that was explanations of all the keywords in the game, since there isn't a rule book that has all of them listed. Very annoying.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chalos13 View Post
    I created a document for our group that was explanations of all the keywords in the game, since there isn't a rule book that has all of them listed. Very annoying.
    Lexicon

    For future reference :-)

  6. #6
    Even just a list of the rulings sorted by card/set would be handy.

  7. #7
    Right now i take the Rulings and look if it fits more the characters or the Use of Some Rule like Globals. This would go into an Index, but of course Back in it you list where is what Character and which Keywords.

    Also it is a pain to read all those rules and searching if the is somehwere else a same ruling about it(most of the newer ones have a link from the DM team in it, so iam really thankful for that!)

  8. #8
    I've been building a wiki page called Annotated Dice Masters Rules with all relevant forum rulings bulleted after the appropriate paragraph in the rule book. It's been a side project. E.g., an brief summary of a ruling about the fact that no ability can reduce purchase cost below 1 (unless stated) would be added to the section on purchasing dice during the main step.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestfallen View Post
    I've been building a wiki page called Annotated Dice Masters Rules with all relevant forum rulings bulleted after the appropriate paragraph in the rule book. It's been a side project. E.g., an brief summary of a ruling about the fact that no ability can reduce purchase cost below 1 (unless stated) would be added to the section on purchasing dice during the main step.
    I've noticed, it looks really good!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •