Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Crush Card Virus

  1. #1

    Crush Card Virus

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s1112-crushcardvirus.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	2800I know Crush Card Virus is a basic action card that's a process to get out but I think it has some potential. If nothing else, it brings something different to the table and that surprise element may allow you to squeak out a victory. Thus, do you feel there are any cards that work really well with Crush Card Virus? Grundy is the first that comes to mind since it would essentially be a double spot removal.

  2. #2
    I use it in my Justice League Retaliation team...lets me have added control on when to trigger the retaliation damage. Nothing like KOing Zatanna: arrataZ annataZ to KO something important of theirs, deal whatever retaliation damage you have active, and get to use her "when fielded" ability again next turn.

  3. #3
    comes into mind as something that should work well with Crush Card Virus.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiktor Makowski View Post
    comes into mind as something that should work well with Crush Card Virus.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	155339.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	2803 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sangan-SYE-EN-C-1E.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	2804

    This seems to become a thread every two weeks lol. And I will continue to post this.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	155339.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	2803 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sangan-SYE-EN-C-1E.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	2804

    This seems to become a thread every two weeks lol. And I will continue to post this.
    So we can now play real YGO Cards right? I tried Sangan a few times and without BEWD it is really hard work to pull this Actin Card off.

  7. #7
    So could you knock out characters with lower and the same level as you???

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    So we can now play real YGO Cards right? I tried Sangan a few times and without BEWD it is really hard work to pull this Actin Card off.
    Of course!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •