Thread: Crush Card Virus

Crush Card Virus

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s1112-crushcardvirus.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	2800I know Crush Card Virus is a basic action card that's a process to get out but I think it has some potential. If nothing else, it brings something different to the table and that surprise element may allow you to squeak out a victory. Thus, do you feel there are any cards that work really well with Crush Card Virus? Grundy is the first that comes to mind since it would essentially be a double spot removal.

I use it in my Justice League Retaliation team...lets me have added control on when to trigger the retaliation damage. Nothing like KOing Zatanna: arrataZ annataZ to KO something important of theirs, deal whatever retaliation damage you have active, and get to use her "when fielded" ability again next turn.

comes into mind as something that should work well with Crush Card Virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiktor Makowski View Post
    comes into mind as something that should work well with Crush Card Virus.

Name:	155339.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	2803 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sangan-SYE-EN-C-1E.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	2804

This seems to become a thread every two weeks lol. And I will continue to post this.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post

Name:	155339.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	2803 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sangan-SYE-EN-C-1E.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	2804

This seems to become a thread every two weeks lol. And I will continue to post this.
    So we can now play real YGO Cards right? I tried Sangan a few times and without BEWD it is really hard work to pull this Actin Card off.

So could you knock out characters with lower and the same level as you???

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    So we can now play real YGO Cards right? I tried Sangan a few times and without BEWD it is really hard work to pull this Actin Card off.
    Of course!