Thread: Rainbow Draft Weekend - Southern California, Orange/ East Los Angeles Counties

Rainbow Draft Weekend - Southern California, Orange/ East Los Angeles Counties

On the scheduled Rainbow Draft Weekend, players living in or visiting the Southern California area will have several opportunities to participate in this event.

The TOs at four gaming stores in the Orange County / East LA County area have coordinated in hosting this event. They are staggering their start times and days so players have a chance to participate in all 4 events.

Please note, the dates/times are subject to change. Stay tune for more updates as they become available.

Brookhurst Hobbies
    12188 Brookhurst St, Garden Grove, CA (714) 636-3580
    Event: Sunday, Sept 20 at noon.

Comic Cult
    12329 Imperial Hwy, Norwalk, CA (562) 868-2772
    Event: Saturday, Sept 19 at noon.

Comic Hero University
    140 E. Santa Fe Ave, Fullerton, CA (949) 424-3768
    Event: Saturday, Sept 19 at 4PM.

The Guild House
    9958 Artesia Blvd, Bellflower, CA (562) 461-2729
    Event Date/ Time: TBD

Nice. Now to see if I can make it to one or more of these from SD area

Quote Originally Posted by jigsawhc View Post
    Nice. Now to see if I can make it to one or more of these from SD area
    We will enjoy having you participate. Hope you can make it.

Are all of the events getting the OP cards for Rainbow Draft Weekend?

Are all of the events getting the OP cards for Rainbow Draft Weekend?
    Yes - each of the stores listed will have an OP kit. So, if you hustle, you can get at least 4 participation prizes and have at least four chances to win any of the applicable alt art cards during this weekend.

Do we know what set each store will be drafting? I'm not seeing it listed on WES.

The store I TO at added that info to the WES entries. But stores need to specifically add the information to the event entry.

Do we know what set each store will be drafting? I'm not seeing it listed on WES.
    Comic Cult will be Marvel. Comic Hero U will be DC. Brookhurst is still TBD, though is most likely will be Marvel. Guild House is TBD, though most likely will be DC.

One other thing to consider. Depending on the number of players, there may be two drafts. So each set would be used.

Thanks. Trying to convince a friend to come as well but he mostly is a Marvel guy (we'll get him hooked and playing everything eventually).