Thread: Dirty Dishes

Dirty Dishes

Do you ever have a ton of dirty dishes, but run out of steam before getting to the BIG dishes? So, then you just run some water and soap in the big dishes to let them soak? That's what I did.

and leave them for 1 hour and finding it later there unchanged? yeah i know you man, i do it the in the same style. And why is the water not warm anymore? >.<

I once had a sink full of the same dirty dishes for a year...crowning achievement of my life really

Kitchen Sink Status Update: I returned to the big dishes this morning. The water WAS cold (and gross), but I soldiered through it and scrubbed them good and proper. Now, there are lots of clean dishes awaiting dish duty (and a return to the dirty dish pile). If that isn't a metaphor for life, I don't know what is.

I have some dirty dishes from dinner. They'll get cleaned eventually.

We ordered pizza tonight... and ate on paper plates... and still have a mountain of dishes somehow

My dream is buy a house with a dishwasher. Or, buy a house... then get a dishwasher. But, alas, I'd still just end up doing dishes in the sink since it's quicker. My wife has this crazy idea that since she cooks practically all of our meals, I should do the clean up. I'm mean, she's not WRONG. But still.

I am the one cooking, the ROCK is COOKING, why not you cooking????

but then doing the dishes later, i dont have the strength for it .......

Dishes piled up today. I just cleaned the pots I need to cook dinner in a few minutes ago. I am going to dirty them again pretty soon and then I'll be back to where I started. Why clean them if we're just going to dirty them again?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum View Post
    Dishes piled up today. I just cleaned the pots I need to cook dinner in a few minutes ago. I am going to dirty them again pretty soon and then I'll be back to where I started. Why clean them if we're just going to dirty them again?
    Yes just buy new ones and throw the old away.

Or even better, edable plates and stuff.