Thread: Walking my own path... Just like Wolverine

Walking my own path... Just like Wolverine

What card does *everyone* else play, but you don't?

For me, everyone else seems to love

It is a great card, and I know has so many uses, but for me, I'd rather play

This is my favorite YGO card. I just have a blast playing it.

I know, I'm probably crazy. But I'm just a rebel that way. What about you? How do you choose to buck the meta?

The blue eyes you pick will get you off maybe 1,2,3 damage off which isn't much and it's a 6 cost character.

I play for effeciancy. I'm not sure what the Meta is, I just play with characters that have powerful abilities or cards that I would have fun with.

I play all sets. I got over my yugioh insicurity (pictures taken straight from the show. That is sad) and just go off their abilities.

I don't think I usually do anything too odd, though I like to use the common Breaker The Magical Warrior a lot. It just does that one thing better than any other character, and I rarely see anyone else play it.

Blue Titan is legit. The ko and extra damage is huge with such a big body. He's also big enough that he'll either stay on the field or take a bunch of stuff with him/another big dude.

Ilk day it again, Blue Titan is legit.

More and more this seems to be Human Paladin. I get that he's strong of course, but a 4 cost (which is the absolute worst of the regular purchase cost ranges for not cooperating nicely with turn 1-2 and ramp more often than you would think) that never, ever seems to roll a character face whenever I play it is going to rot in my binder for all time.

I keep giving it more chances, and it disappoints me every time. I have to wonder if I should get some new human paladin dice to help, maybe there's a bubble inside that throws the weight off...

I play commons while others use uncommons, rares and super rares.

It's all about the Little Cup, baby.

I usually run human paladin with decks that are based around combat damage. Overcrush teams.

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    The blue eyes you pick will get you off maybe 1,2,3 damage off which isn't much and it's a 6 cost character.

I play for effeciancy. I'm not sure what the Meta is, I just play with characters that have powerful abilities or cards that I would have fun with.

I play all sets. I got over my yugioh insicurity (pictures taken straight from the show. That is sad) and just go off their abilities.
    Blue Titan removes characters at levels 1 & 2. At level 3 he causes an opponent to lose life (which does not trigger Hulk which is really nice). Titan is not easily KOed, and if you give him overcrush, more damage gets through. I find he causes a lot of disruption for my opponent.

I'm totally with you on the YGO set. Terrible art, great card abilities.

I'm all for varied non meta decks I like to walk to the beat of my own drum. Not everything I come up with works, some of it is downright awful, but I have my moments. When you don't follow the meta your opponents are less prepared and aware of what you and your team can do.

A friend and I play every Monday. I always try to win, but my main goal is to try stuff out. Earlier this week I put together an all DC villain team around the new Atomica character and Outsider BAC. I got crushed, but had a great time and learned a lot about using Atomica and Outsider.

I know some people like to "perfect" decks and maximize them. I like variety. I'm like that talking dog from Pixar's Up that keeps getting distracted by squirrels. I want to play all the cards at least once... even Common Vixen.