Thread: Human Paladin and Prismatic Spray as answers

Human Paladin and Prismatic Spray as answers

1) Can ramping to Human Paladin stabilize the board enough to stop Relentless in its tracks?

2) Can Prismatic Spray be bounced around consistently enough and early enough to wipe PXG's global enough of the time?

What I find is that paladin is great if you're going first, so so if you don't. I guess what I see more often than not in constructed is that the player who goes first has the best chance to win if both players know what they're doing.

Remember if you're bringing spray, you better not be bringing PXG. The bummer I see for spray is that it feels like a control card, yet it really doesn't fit well in a control team. What I mean is, most control teams really thrive on PXG to ramp, sustain, stabilize, and beat face. Spray is it's own strange beast. I find it beast in a non-PXG build as a counter to the control build.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    2) Can Prismatic Spray be bounced around consistently enough and early enough to wipe PXG's global enough of the time?
    The answer to this is entirely dependent upon the team its built around.

An excellent point above, and that's what I had been looking at as well. Spray almost fits better into an older style control team but is still difficult to get meaningfully fast.