Thread: Article: TRP Podcast 64: Optimism Corps

Welcome back TRP Podcast! I know what I'm going to listen to on the drive to work!

The internet in general needs to have a more constructive attitude.
    I do really love this game and have spent way more on Yu-gi-oh than I am willing to admit but if it continues to have vague wording and strange rulings... the fun might dry up.
    But for now count me in the optimist corps. We need rings, or at least shirts. 😄

Did anyone put in a forum request for the glossary update?

Check out the SLCC regional event prizes. Chases are in WOL, based on first prize.

Great Podcast, i like that you have more dialouge in it, so we have many different opinions to one points (thats what i liked at Diceanon, but there was to much talking mixed to understand it sometimes at their cast @_@) .

I really like the Teen Titans characters, i really want to see them coming some day as Young Justice. I want to stay also with this game but i am not sure how long it will survive outside of the USA, so that i will only have dead weight at my shelf.

Also i would like to have a second market for cards. Because i want some cards for my teams, but they so hard to get and cards that are not really the best cost even more because RARE (this company with the Gorillas and Apes..) and you can get it everywhere because no one wants it.

Well hope to see such even cooler podcasts the next months.

Note: I lost one tournament match because of not knowing rulings for attacking alone characters , so my enemy also didnt know about the wording . That was the day when i was reading 3 days/nights straight through the Rulesforum , BGG, Diceanon and TRP to be up ta date and become the Rule-Nerd for DM too... .

One thing that bugged me was something dave said. War of Light happened BEFORE New 52, I think it was one of the last big events before Flashpoint.

One thing that bugs me about the set is the inclusion of Batman, He was dead during this entire story line. Bruce Wayne's skull was used to create the black lantern rings actually.

Well, this is where it gets confusing. While the N52 did reset the universe, the GL storylines didn't reset. I don't understand why.

Also, http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Wayne_(Clone)

Great new format guys. I like the roundtable and hope that becomes a regular feature of the TRP podcast. @RJRETRO did a great job moderating. You can tell that he is a radio professional. I like that the toic of optimism included some constructive criticism. Those aren't rose colored glasses you all are wearing, but your love for the game comes through and makes us want to play it more. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by jevansfp View Post
    Great new format guys. I like the roundtable and hope that becomes a regular feature of the TRP podcast. @RJRETRO did a great job moderating. You can tell that he is a radio professional. I like that the toic of optimism included some constructive criticism. Those aren't rose colored glasses you all are wearing, but your love for the game comes through and makes us want to play it more. Keep up the good work!
    It will be a regular feature, yes. I wanted to find a way to keep the podcast a weekly feature, and this may be the compromise. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Well, this is where it gets confusing. While the N52 did reset the universe, the GL storylines didn't reset. I don't understand why.

Also, http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce_Wayne_(Clone)
    Oh yea, I forgot about the clone being a black lantern. Though I was mainly talking about the Sinestro Corps version of Batman in the starter set. I don't recall him ever getting a yellow ring, but it has been stated that he should never be allowed to get one. Though I was hoping they'd make a white lantern Batman, even though he only had it for about two seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnofist View Post
    Oh yea, I forgot about the clone being a black lantern. Though I was mainly talking about the Sinestro Corps version of Batman in the starter set. I don't recall him ever getting a yellow ring, but it has been stated that he should never be allowed to get one. Though I was hoping they'd make a white lantern Batman, even though he only had it for about two seconds.
    I believe that it happened INCREDIBLY briefly, during the Sinestro Corps Wars and that Batman's will was so strong (I think because he once wore a green ring) that it overcame the fear of the yellow ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I believe that it happened INCREDIBLY briefly, during the Sinestro Corps Wars and that Batman's will was so strong (I think because he once wore a green ring) that it overcame the fear of the yellow ring.
    Oddly enough, I never read the sinestro corps war, I should go back and do that. Haha.