Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Light Spoiler Card Images

War of Light Spoiler Card Images

I'm starting to grab these from the Dice Tower video. I'll keep adding more until I'm done. Here are the first 10:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	2851 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	2852 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	2853 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	2854 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	2855 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	2856 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	2857 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	2858 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	2859 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	2860

Really thanks, wow they starting with Keywords from errata, and also add some notes (...) in for clarification. Looks really nice set. Lots of boost characters.

This Wonder Woman is ASAP in my Little Cup Sidekick Team!!!! 3 Shields in my Shield team for unblockable. Spiderman say good buy, a new Attention Character is in Town.

Edit #2: Oh Boy, Oh Beast Boy, why this Energy usage for the Prep Area. I am forseeing the Threads about "how i decide to have "THIS" Energy in my prep Area".
    And my opionion is, please wait for an Answer from Wizkids.

And Parallax Global needs clarification for "your" or all dice. Again asking WK and waiting.

Raven seems really strong

Edit:
    Lyssa Drak, a Constantine-Jinzo-Child!
    Anti Monitor Rare is not really what you want if you compare him to Gobby.
    Last edited by Ressless; 09-03-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Um....if it follows from their SHIELD Agent ruling, that Parallax global could be really, really stupid.

e: with all the Lantern specific abilities we're seeing, I'm curious how many cards will be useful outside of WoL-only environments. PXG and UC Beastboy certainly like each other, though.

Heck Yeah! More! You the man! Hmmm, I wonder if all Guy Gardners will count as GL or if it's just that single card. I like that he's a GL as well.

*** edit OIC now ***

Here are the last 5 booster card he showed. That'll be 45 in total. For completeness sake, I'll go back and capture the starter set cards he showed and post them here too (even though they've already been spoiled). But first, here are those last 5 cards:

Name:	40.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	2891 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	2892 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	2893 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	2894 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	2895

That UC Raven is going to see some play, and I don't know how actually useful it will be but I love the flavor of common Larfleeze.

He only showed one of the three variants for each character in the starter set. Here they are:

Name:	61.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	2906 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	2907 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	2908 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	2909 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	2910 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	2911 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	2912 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	2913

Looks like Spectre gives us another way to KO rare grundy.

Some of these wordings are....not good. Only further justifying some of the frustration that has mounted with WK.

What the hell do you do with the dice drawn from Relaxing? Place them in prep? Roll them? Throw them at your opponent? The only instruction we get is "draw" and "keep."

Quote Originally Posted by alleyviper View Post

What the hell do you do with the dice drawn from Relaxing? Place them in prep? Roll them? Throw them at your opponent? The only instruction we get is "draw" and "keep."
    Reserve pool?

Of the 45 booster cards: 20 common, 17 uncommon, 8 rare and ZERO super rares. I hope this wasn't his complete pull from a complete gravity feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Of the 45 booster cards: 20 common, 17 uncommon, 8 rare and ZERO super rares. I hope this wasn't his complete pull from a complete gravity feed.
    Pretty sure he mentioned at the end of the video that he pulled two super rares.

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alleyviper View Post
    Um....if it follows from their SHIELD Agent ruling, that Parallax global could be really, really stupid.

Yes, but don't forget - Human Paladin gains experience with each set (thanks @IsaacBV for reminding me). Also... Not once per turn? Don't like the level of characters you have but got a pool full of dice? Pay one to roll the rest. Until you get the level you want. Have to see it in action, but it very well might be bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jthomash2 View Post
    Have to see it in action, but it very well might be bananas.
    Great, now I have this stuck in my head...

Yes, but don't forget - Human Paladin gains experience with each set (thanks @IsaacBV for reminding me). Also... Not once per turn? Don't like the level of characters you have but got a pool full of dice? Pay one to roll the rest. Until you get the level you want. Have to see it in action, but it very well might be bananas.
    The fact that you can reroll your opponents dice until they have no characters left to block with or no energy left to reroll their dice to get characters, is going to take some getting used to.

Yes, but don't forget - Human Paladin gains experience with each set
    *If* Parallax' Global falls under the SHIELD Agent ruling, I could also very easily see, based on its wording, it working similarly to Imprisoned, where none of the dice are actually targeted.

All in all a very poorly worded global combined with previous rulings.

Sinestro - Corp Namesake. Is that 1 per die blocking Sinestro, or 1 per any die blocking on your team?