For a good amount of time I've wanted to create a purple worm team. The uncommon Purple Worm to be exact. This card itself does a lot. The first deck itself had some pretty beefy hard hitters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hulk Out.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	2936

The reason why I have hulk out was because of Gai and Human Paladin not syncing together. Pay a shield and it reduces it down to 1. So I had to add Hulk out. Then I realized that Hulk out plus Cone of Cold can be used against me. Along with my opponent using Professor X freely. And through one match with a certain someone in TRP using imprisoned, I had nothing to get rid of a certain character (loki aou common). So I went through another build.

Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	2937

This build isnt too bad. I have my ramp/churn, some spot removal (expensive spot removal), my counter from distraction/transfer power being used on me, global burn and win condition. Looking at it again, the team is good but I didnt have a second form of a win condition. I realized today that there is another 5 cost that run's beefy hit stats with overcrush and I dont need to worry about Human Paladin's global screwing me over. This ol guy here. I completely overlooked him when building Quite Smashing.

So I changed up some of the build but most of it remained the same.

Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	2937

The new Quite Smashing Team. I'm reconsidering Constantine and switching him out for Red Dragon for that action deduction. I have human Paladin to reduce some life burn abilities but he's a cheap shield and may save me a good amount. Interesting options.

What do you guys think of the new build?