Views:	55 
Size:	429.6 KB 
ID:	2985Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k2-_9e08fed5-a7bd-49c2-a018-b5bbeb93874f.v2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	2986

Heads up for anyone that sees it.

Game comes in booster pack format. Five disks per pack. Packs run about $3.50+ USD. Contents are random. Supposedly hundreds of permutations of 75 different characters - so its a collectors worst nightmare given the price. Bought a few for the kid. Disc quality is good. Feels like a good poker chip in terms of quality, weight, etc.

Gameplay can be summarized as follows: Each disk has up to four sides (in the diagonal directions) that can have a numeric value assigned to it (the dashes). You take one side of your disk and butt it up against the side of an opposing disk. If the number on your side is higher than theirs, you get a point.

They had some kind of made up "lore" gameplay where you can invoke house rules of linking like characters together. "I claim that Chewbacca and Han Solo are both on the Millennium Falcon crew, so I get extra points now."

They can only be purchased at Wal-Mart.

Given the one-store-only exclusivity, expensive price, and less than interesting gameplay, I would not suggest this - even for the most rabid of SW fan. They're just cashing in on Ep.VII.

This was cooler in Final Fantasy 8 when it didn't have Star Wars characters. Just saying.