Thread: Oh no you didn't...

Oh no you didn't...

Hey, teamlist for suggestions. Still working on Basic Actions.

Opened a box of AoU, DnD and have the DC and AvX starter packs.

Here's my list. Its plans to my opponent not do things.

4 Wasp: Founding Avenger
    4 Deadman: Possesive Talents
    4 Kang: Time Ship
    2 Hawkman: Carter Hall
    2 Invisible Stalker: Leser Elemental
    4 Hulk: Gamma Powered

Hawkman isn't a shoe in yet, but I just may not have noticed something cheap and better in my collection. Thoughts? Basics?

Thanks!

I am not sure how you plan to pay for this many 5+ chaacters, and i'm not sure what you win condition is.

This is a good list of annoying harassing characters, but what's your plan? Turn 1, Turn 2. How many turns until you win the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    I am not sure how you plan to pay for this many 5+ chaacters, and i'm not sure what you win condition is.

This is a good list of annoying harassing characters, but what's your plan? Turn 1, Turn 2. How many turns until you win the game?
    What he said. No clue how you plan on winning with Team Harrasmant

Looking for suggestions vice criticism

There is plenty of space to add if required.

The original plan was to get Wasp out to make the price of their ProfX global a little higher, grab a hawkman or two to start attacking and prepping die. Grab Deadman to hold down their attackers so I can prep into enough die to grab Kang and subsequently Hulk.

Basically I can see I need some other sort of ramp. Team Harassment needs a little help. I was thinking use Villianous Pact?

I have Kobolds but they are in one of the wife's teams ATM...worth pulling for this?

Other controlly suggestions?
    Last edited by Nemesis; 09-08-2015 at 08:23 PM.

I think you need to clearly define how you want to win, so that you know how you want to purchase, and what you need to add to the team. Right now, you plan is "if I get one of each, its really annoying for my opponent.

If you look at other control teams, the stall and harassment they bring is to buy enough time to set up for a complicated, but strong, win condition.

Defining this sort of win condition will let you focus your efforts more, and will make your team more reliable to play.

If your win condition is to stall and Harassment to get Hulk out, how does Hulk 1) get past blockers or 2) do enough damage in one swing to kill your opponent?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeld View Post
    I think you need to clearly define how you want to win, so that you know how you want to purchase, and what you need to add to the team. Right now, you plan is "if I get one of each, its really annoying for my opponent.

If you look at other control teams, the stall and harassment they bring is to buy enough time to set up for a complicated, but strong, win condition.

Defining this sort of win condition will let you focus your efforts more, and will make your team more reliable to play.

If your win condition is to stall and Harassment to get Hulk out, how does Hulk 1) get past blockers or 2) do enough damage in one swing to kill your opponent?
    What he said

Updated team list with the whys

Zombie: Lesser Undead 4 - Stead attacker that forces a block or awkward trade.
    Wasp: Founding Avenger 2 - Anti Global effect
    Red Skull: Embodiment of Evil 3 - Anti ramp / ramp
    Human Paladin: Lesser Emerald Enclave 2 - Global Protection and damage reduction
    Deadman: Possesive Talents 4 - Keep your key chardacters locked
    Kang: Time-Ship 2 - Limit opp rerolls
    Prof X: Recruiting... 1 - Global
    Hulk: Gamma Powered 2 - Abilities. Main big beater

Need your thoughts on the tweaks so I can hopefully field this tomorrow at my LGS. Also which Basics would you use? (JL or UXM)