Thread: Zen Bins is anyone else still waiting for a shipment?

Zen Bins is anyone else still waiting for a shipment?

Bought in at the Kick Start
    Just curious if its just me?

I got mine a couple of weeks ago, but they did send out an update recently saying they were 70% through the orders, so a couple more weeks at least until they get through them all I'd guess. Hopefully they'll finish soon, then they can start producing more as I severely underestimated the need for more

2015 Canadian and 2016 US National Champion

Blog Entries
    All of my interactions with Brian have been positive. If you're worried about it, maybe drop him a line through the Kick-starter website? I know those guys are working on knocking out the last of the orders. Best of luck, but I would be really surprised if there's something nefarious afoot.

I got them yesterday. Smoke Master pledge with 1 base.

Quote Originally Posted by IgwanaRob View Post
    I got mine a couple of weeks ago, but they did send out an update recently saying they were 70% through the orders, so a couple more weeks at least until they get through them all I'd guess. Hopefully they'll finish soon, then they can start producing more as I severely underestimated the need for more
    I know, right? I LOVE my Zen Bins... more than I should love any accessory. More than I love my Broken Token insert for Legendary. And... I NEED MORE.

Thanks guys you at least made me feel better