Thread: Fight Fire with Fists

Fight Fire with Fists

Team name needs a revamp but you get the point. Suggestion names would be appreciated.

Ive had trouble with a card ever since I started playing. Creating a solid team base around it just never synced. It once came down to a villain team but creating one is very difficult. Villain team's are very slow. I'll skip to the main point. The card based around this team is this old rare

The requirements are simple but having enough bolts laying in the used piles can be quite difficult. One idea was having enough bolt characters on their character face and purposely not fielding them sending them to the used pile instantly. So far this is the team I came into mind.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	3011 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	3012

This team definitely needs a lot of help. It's expensive and there isnt much when it comes to ramp. I'm rethinking of pepper potts uncommon but she cant attack. This card I had an idea when I thought of the first deck but its not really ideal.

Suggestions would be very much appreciated. I hate hitting a wall especially this card that I could never make it work.

You have great ramp with SHIELD Agents to get , though its ability is pretty much useless because they're always all going to end up in Used. Some cards are designed to never be fielded like this one. Then you also have Kobolds and BEWD's Global.

This team should be pretty deadly.

I thought up a card that might help just now.
    Beast - Not your average avenger

If you have access to it - Drop the hulk and replace him with

Does the same thing, only to your opponents characters all the time

Hulk is a better option for board clear. With venom its only for non fists. Hulk is a for sure when it comes to pressure

Quote Originally Posted by VastSpartan View Post
    Hulk is a better option for board clear. With venom its only for non fists. Hulk is a for sure when it comes to pressure
    And if he didnt have Johnny Storm and Wasp, I would agree, but affecting 3/4 energy types with out setting off an opposing hulk or jocasta the whole time it is active (while boosting his fist characters (including himself on burst faces giving his kobold ramp a decent anchor)

Venom just seems to give more value to the team then Hulk: GG

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    And if he didnt have Johnny Storm and Wasp, I would agree, but affecting 3/4 energy types with out setting off an opposing hulk or jocasta the whole time it is active (while boosting his fist characters (including himself on burst faces giving his kobold ramp a decent anchor)

Venom just seems to give more value to the team then Hulk: GG
    Opposing Hulk and Jocasta? Grundy's there to save the day.

I dont mind losing some health if I have the better board state. I see my life as a resource. Good example is the Street Fighter character Zangief. You tend to burn a little of your life and make the opponent comes towards you. Get them into the mind that they have momentum when really you see the giant 7 foot character walking towards you, menacingly, ready to deliver that devastating Supplex/Atomic Buster.