Thread: What Card Are You "Famous" For?

What Card Are You "Famous" For?

Hello,

So, I have a simple question: What card, among your groups of friends or at your favorite game shop, are you "famous" for using?

Mine has to be the common Ant-Man. I mean, look at this guy:

In our Uncanny X-Men draft series, I always drafted big into him. On at least two occasions, I was able to draft 4 copies of him. It was a feat that was unheard of in those heady days. I even coined the term "Pym Slap" for the strategy of buying them quickly, fielding them, then overrunning my opponents with tiny, abusive scientists.

Any cards, especially ones a little "off the meta", that you are known for bringing? The card that, when it comes up in draft, everyone looks at you? The one that, when they see you lay it on the playmat, the eyes roll so hard they almost fall out of the sockets?

I've played a game or two with all 20 of my dice being this guy. It was fun, laughs were had.

Was the basic action that I used.

...you are aware you're only supposed to use a max of 4, right? Printed on the lower right of the card, just above the level 3 die face?

Me

Currently I`m infamous in my store for running

FIST OF FATE

Once he hits my opponent, they start begging for their lifes! Hahahaha

I was the heavy Jinzo player (Zeon20 knows for a first hand account). And the Wolverine FWX enthusiast. Soon as aou dropped I switched to this gal Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wasp-Founding-Avenger.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	3021

Also I'm well known to use this character Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ultron Drone - One of a Million.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	3022

I've been using a lot of Gladiator lately

I've also had a lot of fun with these two fellows

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    ...you are aware you're only supposed to use a max of 4, right? Printed on the lower right of the card, just above the level 3 die face?
    Yes sir, I am well aware. We were thinking "outside of the box" for those games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred92 View Post
    Yes sir, I am well aware. We were thinking "outside of the box" for those games.
    I, for one, welcome our new 20-Kobold Overlords!

My wife plays the uncommon form of She-hulk and always catches other players by surprise. She's a surprisingly good character.

Green Goliath + Magic Missile. Boring, I know, but its been pretty good to me.