Thread: Team "Black Burn"

Team "Black Burn"

Decided to take a crack at making a villain team AGAIN. Looking at the amount of villains we have there's a good amount of choices but I could never make them sync. Today I had one team that was just based off life burn but another came into transition. Ill make another thread about it.

Meet Team "Black Burn"

Simple team. Retaliation and life burn from Green Goblin. Morphing jars providing that mask energy for the lantern ring global, PXG and distraction globals. Grundy for that removal. Constantine to provide me a possible turn neutralize some fielding effects.

I plan on using the lantern ring for my Side kicks detonating Green Goblin and proccing retaliation.

O.k looking at your character costs - What is the point of having both Professor X and BEWD? I would personally drop Professor X and maybe put in Cheetah

You have nothing protecting you from Distraction, so are you aiming to just to use the Global, knowing it is going to be a double edge sword (which will be negated by Human Paladin? ) And I dont like that other global against you either to be honest

I can see what you are trying to do with The Power ring, but that doesn't help you change your characters to a villain - which doesnt help with Black Manta - Maybe swap that out for

So that way your opponent gets damage when the characters that were knocked out setting off Black Manta, are brought back in from the prep area

Quote Originally Posted by Bestia View Post
    O.k looking at your character costs - What is the point of having both Professor X and BEWD? I would personally drop Professor X and maybe put in Cheetah

You have nothing protecting you from Distraction, so are you aiming to just to use the Global, knowing it is going to be a double edge sword (which will be negated by Human Paladin? ) And I dont like that other global against you either to be honest

I can see what you are trying to do with The Power ring, but that doesn't help you change your characters to a villain - which doesnt help with Black Manta - Maybe swap that out for

So that way your opponent gets damage when the characters that were knocked out setting off Black Manta, are brought back in from the prep area
    Well looking at the fact that Ive seen Dean the World Champ use Distraction AND Transfer Power, I dont see the problem. My shields are there to help me. If not, Ill go with Pandora's box for my SK's.
    Yes, I know about the Human Paladin. I have used him immensely in many of my teams. Since the start. I have Grundy if there's a problem.
    Why would I be attacking with my villains? They are there to burn the opponent down and build a wall. I have Blue Eyes to KO Green Goblin and possibly buy another. As for PXG it provides my ramp to build my wall. If you're against PXG, that's on you. To me its a free card slot. Also gives me my sidekicks for the possibility of pawns for Green Goblin.

I didnt read the Lantern Ring correctly so Ill switch it out for Blue Beetle.

With both Blue Beetle and Black Manta you can field a villain and ping your opponent, then attack with one (preferably Cheetah) to get them KOed for another ping, then repeat. On one turn you could do three points of damage to you opponent for each Cheetah and two for each other villain.

I know about cheetah. It's a tad too slow.
    Or a possible 4 to 3 damage with fielding green goblin, 1 with Blue beetle and then detonating Green Goblin proccing Black Manta. No need to attack. Decided to go with Takedown

Takedown fits better with the morphing jar