Thread: Article: Huge week at The Reserve Pool!

What kind of help do you need? The wiki is updated with all 40 core characters, plus the four Black Lanterns.
    http://www.thereservepool.com/showwi...e=War+of+Light

All character pages are updated with their die stat lines, with the exception of Munk, who was featured poorly in a video and two of his numbers couldn't be read.

In addition, all characters have artwork credits, and as much about the cards as we know.

There are just 29.5 (out of 142) cards without known titles, as you haven't shared the checklist in your possession with us yet. Miri has a card named "Unextinguished De-" which is probably devotion, but, half points on that one.

There are just 37 cards without purchase costs or ability text (or both), now, in the wiki.

It seems that WizKids has provided you with digital images of the cards, so you shouldn't need much more from us. I think we've done quite well without the inside track on information.
    Last edited by Zauriel; 09-13-2015 at 09:39 PM.

:wonders what happened to the website updates:

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    What kind of help do you need? The wiki is updated with all 40 core characters, plus the four Black Lanterns.
    http://www.thereservepool.com/showwi...e=War+of+Light

All character pages are updated with their die stat lines, with the exception of Munk, who was featured poorly in a video and two of his numbers couldn't be read.

In addition, all characters have artwork credits, and as much about the cards as we know.

There are just 29.5 (out of 142) cards without known titles, as you haven't shared the checklist in your possession with us yet. Miri has a card named "Unextinguished De-" which is probably devotion, but, half points on that one.

There are just 37 cards without purchase costs or ability text (or both), now, in the wiki.

It seems that WizKids has provided you with digital images of the cards, so you shouldn't need much more from us. I think we've done quite well without the inside track on information.
    We don't have images of everything, only what we requested once we went over the feed and other spoilers (which is what we released with the podcast). The 20+ unknown cards are unknown to us as well, for which I'm grateful, as I'd prefer there to still be some mystery. Though I forgot that I have a checklist!