Thread: Article: Reading the Rainbow War of Light Draft Episode 1 The Globals

Article: Reading the Rainbow War of Light Draft Episode 1 The Globals

I think that Mera global will wind be being a game changer. She adds masks at a cheap cost and that global will be a very economical play along with PXG. The only problem I see is her weak stats and ability out of set. It would be really difficult to go into a tournament with two players who only bring in globals with no real game abilities. I'm interested to see if there is a Mera card in this set with the same global but with a better ability.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydishes View Post
    I think that Mera global will wind be being a game changer. She adds masks at a cheap cost and that global will be a very economical play along with PXG. The only problem I see is her weak stats and ability out of set. It would be really difficult to go into a tournament with two players who only bring in globals with no real game abilities. I'm interested to see if there is a Mera card in this set with the same global but with a better ability.
    Yeah she is definitely the Paladin of Combat! A fast shield against Striker Teams such as Fury Patch, Overcrush and FWT. But then again Gobby doesnt care about her, Nova and Tsarina also. Well it is a tricky game after all.
    But i hope we will see more different Teams that are strong and competitive.

There is no difference, only a lack of a good writing style format. For proof, what does "spend one bolt mean? "