Thread: War of Light chase black lanterns confirmed

War of Light chase black lanterns confirmed

I saw a full art Superman tonight and the guy who pulled him will post to eBay soon. Im having problems posting pics from my phone, but will have a pic up tomorrow.

Stores breaking street date usually don't like you to post about it. Just an FYI. They could get WizKids product pulled from their shelves as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzarony View Post
    Stores breaking street date usually don't like you to post about it. Just an FYI. They could get WizKids product pulled from their shelves as a result.
    Why I am not sure what you are referring to my good sir, I can’t help it if a local big box store had product on the shelf and some friend and I purchased and opened said product.

Sure. I'm not saying you did anything wrong. It just depends on what kind of relationship you have with the store you got it from. I just know that I would hate to be the one who caused my FLGS to get WizKids' products removed from their shelves, especially when they did me the favor of letting me have the product earlier than they should have.

If the store gets in trouble for breaking Wizkids rules, it is on the store.

My FLGS has had a WoL gravity feed for over a week because the distributor sent it to him instead of what he actually ordered. Instead of selling it to me, it sits behind the counter mocking me. But tomorrow it will be mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback View Post
    If the store gets in trouble for breaking Wizkids rules, it is on the store.

My FLGS has had a WoL gravity feed for over a week because the distributor sent it to him instead of what he actually ordered. Instead of selling it to me, it sits behind the counter mocking me. But tomorrow it will be mine.
    That is awesome, best of luck on the pulls. It's killing me to know that I have elected to wait and have my case shipped from CSI, so it'll be next week before I get the bulk of my product. I'm hoping to draft some goodies on Thursday however.