Thread: Article: Our War of Light Haul (So Far...)

I\m guessing this was a single box? Also, have to hold out hope for more Teen Titans characters to make more of a dynamic team. The OP kit should hopefully provide us with them so we can build a full team out of them to my satisfaction. (Without Robin or Cyborg, Osprey is a sad bird)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Single box.

Only revealed Teen Titan in OP is a Robin.
    Excellent, I'll post the results of my case as soon as I get it (hopefully tomorrow)
    I'm aware of the robin OP, but I really need to hold out for a cyborg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Single box.

Only revealed Teen Titan in OP is a Robin.
    Starfire in Teen Titans Go! OP is a different card than the 3 here. But still only 5 total different ones.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    Starfire in Teen Titans Go! OP is a different card than the 3 here. But still only 5 total different ones.
    All three cards from the Teen Titans Go! OP kit are known (see here): Robin: Teen Titans Team Leader, Starfire: Powerful Friend, Raven: Rachel Roth (alternate art).

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Thank you so very much for sharing this!

This leaves just 7 cards as a mystery:
    Uncommon Spectre
    Rare: Atom; Mera; Mogo; Scarecrow; Spectre; Supergirl

Is it strange that Atom dropped his 'The' but Flash did not?
    Atom "Professor of Physics" - At the beginning and end of your turn, you may level up or down Atom. When blocking or blocked by a character of higher level, you may spin Atom up to level 3 or remove him from combat.

Mera "Furious Fatale" - While mera is active Lantern characters cost 1 less to buy if you have 3 or more active lantern colors.

Mogo "Doesn't Socialize" - When fielded, KO all black lantern characters. *Put one of the KO'd characters into the Used Pile.

Scarecrow "Hallucinogenic Phobias" - When Scarecrow is fielded, choose an opposing non-villain character die and roll it. If it is not a character face, KO it and any copies of the same die.

Spectre "Blinded by Sin" - While Spectre is active, all character dice except Spectre mus attack each turn.

Spectre "Celestial Frenzy" - While Spectre is active, red lantern and black lantern characters cost 2 less to purchase (to minimum of 1)

Supergirl "Last Daughter of Krypton" - When Supergirl attacks, all opposing characters must block (if able)

Thank you again.
    I've updated the wiki pages.
    The corps leaders seem to have missed the editorial scrutiny that other additions to the card file received.
    -Rare Larfleeze has an agreement problem if you treat :emotional conduit: symbols to start with an "E"
    -Common Saint Walker is missing the word 'is', which is present on his uncommon version.
    -Rare Atrocitus is missing a possessive apostrophe in reminder text. We've already discussed his typo on his uncommon's subtitle.

Overall, not too bad, but WizKids, if you're out there, I'd still like to copyedit your card files for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Thank you again.
    -Rare Larfleeze has an agreement problem if you treat :emotional conduit: symbols to start with an "E"
    I suspect they're using it for "Conduit". That's something that I noticed, this set is actually really good about using the proper articles in front of symbols, so props to Wizkids!

KO'ing action dice with Larfleeze is going to lead to a whoooole bunch of new questions and interpretations.

Larfleeze is the Lord of Greed, he wants all the WKRF answers for himself!

@DeadInkPen - do you have costs for those cards, and/or cost/text for the Rare Lantern Ring?

Quote Originally Posted by alleyviper View Post
    KO'ing action dice with Larfleeze is going to lead to a whoooole bunch of new questions and interpretations.
    I'm expecting an errata, we've had enough wibbly wobbly interpretations up to this point that people are getting incredibly annoyed, we don't need to add fuel to that bonfire.

So, with Larfleeze, he still sends the die to the used pile. I think the only time the KO portion of text will really matter is in relation to effects that check if a "die" is KOed or a "lantern die" since most ECs have an affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    @DeadInkPen - do you have costs for those cards, and/or cost/text for the Rare Lantern Ring?
    Oh yeah.

Atom (3F)
    Mera (4M)
    Mogo (7S)
    Scarecrow (4M)
    Spectre (6B) for both cards
    Supergirl (7S)

The stuff for the Rare Lantern Ring is up on their wiki here. Sorry I don't know how to do the card symbols in the comments/forum yet. so F = Fist, M = Mask, and so on