Thread: WoL on dm.retrobox.eu

WoL on dm.retrobox.eu

After some time of no activity, I updated the database on my website.
    Besides WoL I added some missing OP cards.

http://dm.retrobox.eu/?search&set=wol

Thanks to @Zauriel and @pk2317 for updating the TRP wiki with all the card texts.

Edit: I am sure there are still some mistakes in the data, let me know if you find anything.

One more thing, for the collection tracking I consider the WoL Batman dice to be identical (and thus equivalent) to his JL dice. Can anyone confirm the dice are actually identical?

I was just checking there earlier today to see if it had been updated :-)

AFAIK they have the same stat line and symbol, but I don't physically have any WoL until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by nutki View Post

Thanks to @Zauriel and @pk2317 for updating the TRP wiki with all the card texts.

Edit: I am sure there are still some mistakes in the data, let me know if you find anything.

One more thing, for the collection tracking I consider the WoL Batman dice to be identical (and thus equivalent) to his JL dice. Can anyone confirm the dice are actually identical?
    <3 <3 <3

Also, I know it feels nitpicky, but no, the dice are very close but not identical. The JUL batman die is a flat yellow, while the WOL batman die is a slightly muddier, pearly yellow. If we go by the AVX Storm vs UXM storm, I'd count them as different dice.

I really appreciate dm.retrobox.eu!!!! Thank you for creating and maintaining it. It is an incredibly helpful tool I use weekly, if not daily.

Hawkeye: Avengers Disassembled has wrong fielding cost. It would be cool if we had an affiliation drop down to help make teams.
    Thanks for the great resource!!

The OP DC Card "The Outsider" Basic Action Card , Purchase costs are wrong, now it is 2 but on the card itself it is actually 3 Cost

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    I was just checking there earlier today to see if it had been updated :-)

AFAIK they have the same stat line and symbol, but I don't physically have any WoL until tomorrow.
    I used CSI scans to OCR the cards to verify the ability texts. I didn't update the TRP wiki with the changes I found, but I will list them here, so maybe someone else can do it:
    - Fighting BAC is out of alphabetical order in the numbering - it goes after Vicious Struggle instead (probably a late change of the card name).
    - Hal Jordan: Green Lantern - the turn -> your turn
    - Hal Jordan: Highball - one target -> target
    - Hal Jordan: Test Pilot - yours and -> yours or
    - Sinestro: Thaal - turn -> turn,
    - Parallax: Source of Terror - 2 -> two; step -> Step
    - Raven: Rachel Roth - die -> character die
    - Lantern Battery: Recharge - 3 -> three
    - Lyssa Drak: Future Sight - ti -> to
    - Raven: Tigon's Heir - KO'd -> KO'd,
    - Superboy Prime: Shattered Reality - When -> While
    - Beast Boy: Animal Magnetism - reroll -> roll
    - Reven: Azarath, - active -> active,
    - Wonder Woman: Princess - When -> While

There was also one card where "GREEN or BLUE" was in place of "GREEN and BLUE" (or the other way around) but I don't remember which as I corrected it earlier.
    Edit: It must be one of these: http://dm.retrobox.eu/?search&text=g...rn%20or%20blue

Quote Originally Posted by Ressless View Post
    The OP DC Card "The Outsider" Basic Action Card , Purchase costs are wrong, now it is 2 but on the card itself it is actually 3 Cost
    Quote Originally Posted by jasongardner View Post
    Hawkeye: Avengers Disassembled has wrong fielding cost.
    Both will be fixed in the next update, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jasongardner View Post
    It would be cool if we had an affiliation drop down to help make teams.
    It may come, but there is a couple of reasons why I did that in the first place:
    - there is a lot of affiliations by now and ideally you should not see all of them on the screen, it would have to be a foldable input box meaning extra work
    - in relation to the above the options should be depended on which sets are selected in the filter which is not the case with the current filters
    - the double affiliations add another complexity layer

I think there are some AoU missin cards, when you click Team Display... is there anything I can hekp you out? Scanning some cards, or something like that?

BTW, your site its aaaawesome... I got plenty of teams saved there..

Nice work Thanks a lot

I don't believe TRP has AoU or WoL images up and available yet (to my knowledge). The WoL wiki just has screengrabs so far.

I know DiceMastersDB has good sized AoU images, maybe check with @Loran ?

Doubt anyone has WoL yet other than CSI.

@Ken, any idea when we might be able to get AoU and/or WoL images/colon codes? I'd be happy to help any way I can.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapsterMcFlash View Post
    Who runs Dice Masters DB dot com?
    @Loran does.

Quote Originally Posted by pk2317 View Post
    @Ken, any idea when we might be able to get AoU and/or WoL images/colon codes? I'd be happy to help any way I can.
    Working on it. At the moment, it looks like WoL will actually go up first, followed by AoU. I'm working on a way to get some "helpers" on this project, while still maintaining our very consistent scans methods so that when I get busy, I'm not such a bottleneck.

That said, WoL will come out in a timely fashion, like most previous releases, but unlike the MIA AoU scans.

@Ken - Thanks!

Along with the images themselves, is there any way to add/update/assist with colon codes? We've got a bunch of affiliations we can add, and it would be nice to update the energy icons to have transparent backgrounds (and possibly be slightly smaller - to be more in line with text). If there's anything I can do please feel free to PM me.

And thanks again for all the work you do on the site! And @nutki for all the work on Retrobox! You guys are awesome!

It may come, but there is a couple of reasons why I did that in the first place:
    - there is a lot of affiliations by now and ideally you should not see all of them on the screen, it would have to be a foldable input box meaning extra work
    - in relation to the above the options should be depended on which sets are selected in the filter which is not the case with the current filters
    - the double affiliations add another complexity layer
    I figured there was probably a reason it wasnt already there since you thought of pretty much every other category filtering. Thanks

Teams and collections are saved in your cookies(or such) on your web browser. You would need a way to share that data across platforms, nutki saves no data himself, your computer does.